Online Image Editors

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Online image editors compared

Nuthin like Photoshop for sure...
But yes.. It's worth putting an image editor online... who know where we'ld like to edit our photos... a definite boon in cybercafes & offices...
This is a comparision list of online image editors,,, almost all major players r compared... the likes of
  • Snipshot
  • Cellsea
  • PXN8
  • Phixr
  • VicImager
  • Picture2Life
  • NetImager
  • ImageAuthor
  • nexImage
  • LookWow
check out who's the best of the lot...

Features comparision table
The Author's Choice: I was particularly impressed with Cellsea and will likely settle on it as the tool I recommend to others. It has a clean, responsive interface with an impressive set of features and can handle a wide range of file formats.
[SIZE=+2]WHICH ONE IS UR FAVOURITE ONE?[/SIZE]​

Last edited:
OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Of course.. me too heard most of them... but this is for gettin to know who's best among them... how didja like the Java-based Cellsea?

Which one do u like best?

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Thanks, these are very useful when the pcs are locked down in the college/office/cyber where you cannot install GIMP or any other software

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
yes.. NucleusKore.
But lemme tell u an open secret... u can use a usb stick ;) with the software loaded.
Try out Photofiltre... almost photoshop... free of course.. good plugins too.
And u can just unpack the sw and carry it in a USB stick anywhere... or another hack when internet is available anyway... just unpack from the site itself. There is a zip version (french). Just unpack & run... Or install in ur computer, zip the Program Files/Photofiltre directory & upload it in any upload site... rapidshare... megaupload... or even eSnips(permanent)...
Bypass the install process *img116.exs.cx/img116/6469/g5cgrin.gif

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Thanks for the tip, but anything on a usb stick carries the risk of viruses. I am not an advocate of portable software, unless it runs on linux.

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Another TechCrunch Online Editing Review including the latest heartthrob.. Piknik

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom