online harsware course

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitu_mania

Photoshopgyan.co.cc
hello friends
pls tell me if there any website in india or ny where in world where i can learn online harware instllation & basic and advanced fault repairing course. i know how to assemble but don't know to repir. pls help. i cn't aafford costly courses from institutes of hardwres. so i want online harware education. pls help me yaaroooooooo.[/b]

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Hmm.. Bro Hardware is a practical thing .. For fault finding and repairing you need to do it practically .. You cant just study theory on the net and start repairing systems .. Find a Jetking institute in your city and join a hardware course there ..

sms_solver

In the zone
buy an old pc (pentium II), and find old digit or chip or pc-quest

Learn by experimenting. You must not be afraid of damaging the components.

I have learned experimenting with my pc first and then with others.

magnet

Youngling
u want to learn swimming without going into water????...u get an ebook frm p2p about h/w or h/w bible on it and try

technovice

Broken In
learning hardware repair online will be like flying an aircraft with only your MS Flight Simulator credentials to boast of :)
i suggest you join a hardware certfication course offered by institutions like Jetking (best) or IIHT but as you said it might be a costly affair

you might definitely find ebooks if you search though

technovice

Broken In
ive got some links that might help
as you might see some of the ebooks cost money too

ive not tried this site but the content looks ok...you might have to register...the ebooks are supposedly free gor dwnld
*bucarotechelp.com/download/buildcomp.asp

dont know bout this one
*www.digitalbookindex.com/_search/search010computerhardwaret.asp

devilhead_satish

In the zone
No No. You're getting it all wrong. If time is the problem do a FastTrack course. Otherwise there's really no point in reading an eBook online. Maybe you can get finance for your course and pay it off in installments.
Thats my only suggestion. And try doing the Comptia A+ certification. It has glabal acceptance

krisjr

In the zone
na buddy..its hardware dude.u cant learn from books,ull hav to learn practically.nd hardware courses are not that costly..smaller institutes charge max 3000 for full hw course..try for some medium scale one though..not gud going to bekaar places..jetking is ok..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom