Status
Not open for further replies.

deadlyvenom

Broken In
Hello everybody!
I'm using a 256kb airtel "broadband" connection and each time I try connecting to online ut2004 servers there's a severe lag..i mean the ping is really bad since most of the hosts r based in the US...making the game unplayable
this is the case for almost all the online games i've tried playing
Are there any gamers here who are into online games apart from the worn out counterstrike??like ut2004,nfs etc
coz if we guys host games amongst ourselves i believe the connection and ping is gonna be good as we all live in India.
regards

cmon!!aren't there any gamers here??

Last edited:

123asd

i play ut2k4 without lag i have 256 i have ping of 160-400 i just play on tha 160 ones

hullap

Cyborg Agent
You can play FlyFF an MMORPG.get it frm flyff.gpotato.com . I also have a 256kB connection and it works fine

~Lil JinX~

*Basket Case*
Urgh, I dunno about how good FlyFF is. I tried it once (along with a few similar others), but I remember getting bored of it pretty quickly. If your into MMORPGs, try Tales Of Pirates, which is pretty good considering its free. I don't like the battle system much though, its really simple.

Or, even better...Ragnarok Online. Theres an Indian server, which is currently free. Its one of the most addictive games ever (I got stuck with it for 2 years -___- ), even though its not really 3D (3D enviorment and 2D graphics.) Its amazing if your talking about fun/community/gameplay. Fun community too (when I played, anyway.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom