one impossible things to do with msword

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saharika

In the zone
i have some ms word files of which i have forgotten password..
but i have been trying to recover or reset pass from last 3 months and tested around 15 software none of them is able to recover a single bit of password
just does hours of search no password

is it impossible things to do in the earth?
its my file and i know all details about file and have full access to it but i have forgetten it.
can i do renaming ...or any techniques...
seems impossible for now

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
i have some ms word files of which i have forgotten password..

may i ask u some thing?? wasnt it better to Keep guessing the Passwrd of the whole 1 month... its u who asigned the PW isnt it?? in so many cases i have seen that trying again and again being patient helps a lot... so from me... one suggestion keep trying to guess the PW... :)

OP
S

Saharika

In the zone
totally it belongs to me
what do i to post to show the file belongs to me
well i have tried possible password
but no luck
any way in most of forum the discussuin is was also same
most say ok files is urs....try this software which they find after google...

final result nothing

feel like will be same here.

well people say mircosoft is vunerable but what a strong password tech they have developed
oh god...
thanks for trying to help

even if password is reset its ok

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Wouldn't it be so much simpler to just open the file, hit 'Ctrl + A' and copy and paste the entire document in a new word document? I mean, I did that when I lost my password.
Can you open the file and need the password to edit it or does the file ask for the password before opening?

tuxfan

Technomancer
There are some paid Word password breakers that have trial versions. Try one of them ;) Google it up.

OP
S

Saharika

In the zone
tuxfan said:
There are some paid Word password breakers that have trial versions. Try one of them ;) Google it up.

that is must annoying answer
it is well known fact that there are some such software you should not say it question which one works
and about experiecne if any body have used any such soft

about goggling its common sense people first try google then use forum ,who want to post and wait rather than getting quick replies
so i have already said that i googled tried dozen of soft but none of them work

and about ctrl+a and copy even simple user can use that much sense ,its open password that i am talking about..

i think moderator should tale care of people who want to just increase thier post.
thanks
its all useless discussion up to now
as i say it remains impossible.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Dunno if you have tried this. But, turn on the caps lock and try inputting all possible combinations of the password. Just in case, caps lock was left on while assigning the password. As reguards softwares, I haven't tried any so far so can't recommend any.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Saharika said:
that is must annoying answer
it is well known fact that there are some such software you should not say it question which one works
and about experiecne if any body have used any such soft

about goggling its common sense people first try google then use forum ,who want to post and wait rather than getting quick replies
so i have already said that i googled tried dozen of soft but none of them work

and about ctrl+a and copy even simple user can use that much sense ,its open password that i am talking about..

i think moderator should tale care of people who want to just increase thier post.
thanks
its all useless discussion up to now
as i say it remains impossible.

lol People are trying to give suggestions to solve your problem and this is what you do in return!! You say I have tested 15 softwares!! Wow!! Lets have a list of it! Yes googling is common sense, but I didin't think that you have done that!! So suggested a common sense answer!! :| This google link gives 12.2 million results and you are talking about 15!

As for Ctrl+A, the fella think you have lost the "edit" pwd. As such your queries are not too clear most of the times! So whats the big deal? If you want to start flame wars by making personal accusations, then go ahead.

Anyway, just to be in the spirit of forum, here's one more offer for help. Put the file for download somewhere and we will see if we can crack it! I had one trial software for this and it worked great, unfortunately I deleted it long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom