One day, U and ur girlfriend.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasath_digit

prasath->loves(APPLE);
One of my friend asked me this, he is a hunk ( body builder,gym freak, whatever.......). I am no hunk, i am the opposite, computers are my gym. I am a total geek..........never went to gym.........

Today evening, he was arguing with me that, u need to be a hunk in these days if u wanna be attractive. He asked me this question:-

Lets say, One day, U and your girlfriend(if u have one :rolleyes:) go on for a romantic-candle-lit dinner, and the waiter who is serving u is a hunk (Overshadow u before ur girl). What would u do?

1.Say to ur girl that he is Gay
2.Immediately start talking abt yourself
3.Drop food on him so tat he has to clean

PS: Who r u?

1.A Hunk
2.Perfectly Fit male
3.Normal Male

I am a Normal Male :D

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Wonder why one needs to be so insecure? There are hunk men and sexy ladies all round the world, not just the restaurant, right?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
It's strange that being a hunk once used to be a forte for drawing all the lady attraction.Gyms would be flooded with people who just thought that pumping iron would get them a girl.Hitting the gym should be a body workout thing not for impressing someone.This is what my then Gym instructor used to tell me & also told me that nearly half a dozen who he interacts with claim they join mainly to impress girls.:D

It's all a matter of attitude which you should be looking to develop.Gym is a good way to boost up your physical shape & maintain a active health.Some girls fall for looks, some for money, some for bike & some for car, some have a soft corner for sensitive people & the others for bad-ass types.So which one do you need? Take your pick.;)

A girl you like & trust would accept you for who you are & not the hunky waiter.It's your own insecurity which would kill you.I had friends in my college who were skinny looking but went out with the best of the girls.I have one of my school mates who thinks he is the next-stallone but in reality is a twirp at looks.He is in the US right now & has 2 blonde girlfriends.So well he is not a twirp afterall.BTW did I mention those blondes are ultra-hot? :D

Looks can be deceiving you see.It's your qualities you should polish up on.:)

faraaz

Evil Genius
To the OP: Just because guys are attracted to women with insanely curvy bodies doesn't mean girls feel the same way. In fact, as long as you have a decent face+body (i.e to say, you are not a choosa hua aam), its more how you carry yourself and pull yourself off in front of girls than the stats of your biceps and chest girth and what not which matters.

Hell, I'm not built like Arnold (although I do bench a fair bit and have a decent body), and I've always done alright with the girls. If you really want to make an impression looks wise, invest in a good wardrobe, buy a good cologne or two and take 'em out on quality dates. That's how its done mate ;)

enticer86

Stay Silent!
^^+1

Apart from nice clothes, good fragrance, do not forget to wear your confidence and a simple smile :)

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
All this talk about girls reminded me of something I wrote on Twitter today.

krazzy the great said:
The three most important things in life for me are Technology, Automobiles and Girls.

Technology is exciting but difficult to understand.

Automobiles are desirable but expensive.

Girls are all of the above. :p

Lolz. :D

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
UR attitude & personality r the best part for attracting someone
I think that even the worst looking guy can have a gud gal if he has got a good personality

^^Smile & a gud sense of humour :D
+ if u are decent & quick to know that what she likes & dislikes then its a cherry over a cake ;)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I have seen a lot of boys(choose hue aam) with good girls. I don't think a girl who loves you will leave you for a hunk.

Even I am a geek, and I think one just needs to be original self & that's all. If you get a girl then good, if not there is always the perfect one searching for you.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
If she liked u when u were no hunk............
she would still like u even if dat damn waiter comes..........
I think she might have seen a few hunks b4 meetin u( these gym freaks r everywhere right??)though she is with u 2day............

so.......!!!!!!???????:rolleyes:;)
Chill..........tension kaeko lene ka biru???

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Just to console the insecure ones:
A guy wants all the girls(yeah man yeah!), but a girl wants only 1 guy*

* Take it with a 20 micrograms of treated non-iodized hallite

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Just to console the insecure ones:
A guy wants all the girls(yeah man yeah!), but a girl wants only 1 guy*

* Take it with a 20 micrograms of treated non-iodized hallite

Actually that's not how it is. It's like this:

A girl needs one guy to fulfill her every need. A guy need every girl to fulfill his one need.

:lol:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
weight exercises are addictive,which may lead to insanity(No sh!t).So I have never been to a gym.
Though I am kinda good in some sports,like,you know....

And as far as the topic goes:Its not what you would do that matters,its her choice that matters,and either way its good for you.

Most importantly:Everybody has concerns\insecurities regarding his\her bodies and look and all,even your dream prince\princess.

and I remember a quote from an essay I read long time back:In this world of media worshiping perfect bodies,we should accept everybody(and ourselves) as imperfect,but otherwise wonderful human beings,as we are.Stop worrying and start living.

@krazzy
LOL
To be honest, if you have a good personality and are not an @$$ and cr@ppy towards them., thats more than enough to woo them :wink:
Also, any musical instrument (guitar, drums, keyboard, whatever) is an instant babe magnet :p
Trust me, I know :D
PS. By keyboard I mean synthesizer, not the PC keyboard:rolleyes:

OP
prasath_digit

prasath_digit

prasath->loves(APPLE);
@krazzy
LOL
To be honest, if you have a good personality and are not an @$$ and cr@ppy towards them., thats more than enough to woo them :wink:
Also, any musical instrument (guitar, drums, keyboard, whatever) is an instant babe magnet :p
Trust me, I know :D
PS. By keyboard I mean synthesizer, not the PC keyboard:rolleyes:

I thought bikes were the best chic magnets........:(

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
what u guys are discussing here is to get a girl, things are really different when U get a girl & U need to keep the relationship

Trust me, Chasing is more fun then being with a girl.

faraaz

Evil Genius
what u guys are discussing here is to get a girl, things are really different when U get a girl & U need to keep the relationship

Trust me, Chasing is more fun then being with a girl.

Quoted for truth. But one point of difference...you will find that a lot of things that you do to get the girl are things you have to keep doing to keep the girl. Unless of course she is madly in love with you and is willing to put up with anything (which is pretty convenient btw, cuz then you dont have the jhamela of high maintenance gf's).

OP
prasath_digit

prasath_digit

prasath->loves(APPLE);
Quoted for truth. But one point of difference...you will find that a lot of things that you do to get the girl are things you have to keep doing to keep the girl. Unless of course she is madly in love with you and is willing to put up with anything (which is pretty convenient btw, cuz then you dont have the jhamela of high maintenance gf's).

+100 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom