ON this DAY life ON earth WILL come TO end!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamsalive

Broken In
READ THE COMPLETE ARTICLE TO KNOW THE CAUSE

Please don't think I'm spamming or fooling people or talking trash or writing stories and baseless things and creating panic.This is 100%(looks like) true prediction made by our ancestors over 5000 yrs ago.

It is true that life on earth will one day come to end ..ever wondered when?...1000 yrs?..100 yrs? 10? ...in fact none of these as we have only handful of time to live(almost). shortly life on earth will come to end! Read further to even know the exact date as given by our ancestors.

next question is how will we meet our end?..alien attack?..wars?..answer is nope,it will be natural.The cause for our end will be our "SUN".Our sun has many black spots on i.e bigger and smaller ones and exactly bigger ones are
devil for us. Black spots has ability to exert very very large magnetic field nearly perpendicular to itself thereby destroying magnetic field of anything coming its way.Now at present the side of sun with bigger black spots is
not completely facing earth.It faces earth every 11 years and last time it happened was in 1990-91.The next will be in 2012.IN 2012 the black spots will be responsible for destroying earths magnetic field thereby moving the earth little from its axis(its called Solar flare) and as a result of that a massive earthquake will occur at earth followed by storms,floods and all valconoes will burst.Moreover, all electrical app. will stop working thereby destroying all kinds of life on earth!

please note it will be end of life on earth and NOT the end of earth itself.

Next question arises in our mind is if so need to happen why didn't it happen in 1990-91 and earlier?
in 1990-91 and earlier the size of Black spots was not big enough to cause destruction and earth was never near to perpendicular with sun but in 2012 earth will not be fortunate enough! as same is said by scientists themselves, and its strange that they don't want to talk about that matter , they're mum over it.(NASA one's)

As Above I wrote "This is 100% true prediction" .I am not some astrologer or scientist ...i'm just a normal person.

The reason i wrote that was because they're(a community of our ancestors) all of predictions have come true till date eg, world wars , attack on WTC (9/11) etc and according to then all sorts of life on earth will come to end on {{[[((--December 21,2012--))]]}} (converted or decoded by known astrologers as back 5000 yrs they don't had calenders) yes! that's the exact date at most we can live,and they said whole of this will happen suddenly!!

Religiously, it is said that god is unhappy with increase in sins on earth and people not having faith in him so he wants to teach us the lesson.After the destruction again after thousands of years life will again begin that will be the beginning of "SATUG" again,like we had several thousands years ago.

The whole procedure will NOT occur(after every 11 yrs) for thousands of years after 2012 as earth will not be in perpendicular to sun for many many years.

I once again tell u that I'm just a normal person who's providing u this based on knowledge i gathered from past some months via different sources.I am NOT any scientist or astrologer.

What can we do to prevent all this ???

exactly nothing! rather then settle on any other body outside earth.AND thats not a way!!

U can say any bad things to me if u think ...its all crap that i'm writing BUT ITS ACTUALLY A UPCOMING REALITY!!

....but still i would pray nothing as of it happen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------

:p
All this is nothing but a hogwash......
There is some scientific significance that the day holds, but nothing untoward.
It has been discussed at least a million times before....
:(

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
RUBBISH!! Complete, utter nonsense!
The numbers in the date 21-12-2012 is just a coincidence from the way the Christian calendar is made, starting from the date of Christ's birth. And it's not even the original sequence anymore as it was revised during the reign of King George.

There have been such nonsense circulated many times before: 07-07-(19)77 7:07 AM, 08-08-1988, and so on. If calendars had been made with 10 months to a year, 36 and 37 days each in a month, those dates would have completely different numbers.

Sunspots, solar flares, magnetic fields? This is what is called pseudo-science - borrowing and twisting scientific facts and terms to lend credibility to something that has no scientific basis, just like astrology.

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
i am a bit confused. i am worried because the Mayans predicted thousands of years ago that there will be tsunami on Dec 26, 2004. and they also predicted that world will come to an end on Dec 21, 2012. Now, Mayans had the most accurate calendar if history is to be believed. Now, lets wait for a little more than 4 years and we will know if the Mayans were really genius or not!!

I have a short and straight forward answer to these sh!theads:

get lost

Code:
                     /"\
                    |\./|
                    |   |
                    |   |
                    |>~<|
                    |   |
                 /'\|   |/'\..
             /~\|   |   |   | \
            |   =[@]=   |   |  \
            |   |   |   |   |   \
            | ~   ~   ~   ~ |`   )
            |                   /
             \                 /
              \               /
               \    _____    /
                |--//''`\--|
                | (( +==)) |
                |--\_|_//--|
and tell these t+hings to those 2 and 3 year olds you belong with.

I have had enough of this nonsense :x

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
This just FUD. Nobody knows for sure whether all this **** will really happen or not. And even if it were to really happen, there isn't really much we can do about it, can we? So what's the point spreading this **** around. I believe this is just to scare the **** out of people. One guy tell to other, he wets his pants, then runs off and tells it to someone else. Soon everybody is living under the fear that they're gonna die any moment.

Instead of enjoying life and being happy people nowadays are more interested in running a count down to the day they die. Morons. :mad:

Thread reported. I also request that any such stupid threads in the future be deleted without notice and their creators be banned for 2 days for spreading FUD.

OP
dreamsalive

dreamsalive

Broken In
I have a short and straight forward answer to these sh!theads:

get lost

u can ignore it but can't run away from reality and this is not the place to express ur personal frustrations(kid, u really look frustrated)

and for other things u had in ur reply.......oh! its not my job to took care of it.

B happy!:)

Last edited:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
i have read this in newspaper few years and it is scientifically true

an i aint gonna die vergin

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
bleh....even his english sucked.If you are writing a sensational story,you don't want to look pathetic or something like that.:<

jal_desai

In the zone
RUBBISH!! Complete, utter nonsense!
The numbers in the date 21-12-2012 is just a coincidence from the way the Christian calendar is made, starting from the date of Christ's birth. And it's not even the original sequence anymore as it was revised during the reign of King George.

There have been such nonsense circulated many times before: 07-07-(19)77 7:07 AM, 08-08-1988, and so on. If calendars had been made with 10 months to a year, 36 and 37 days each in a month, those dates would have completely different numbers.

Sunspots, solar flares, magnetic fields? This is what is called pseudo-science - borrowing and twisting scientific facts and terms to lend credibility to something that has no scientific basis, just like astrology.

i was with u untill u said these last three words... we cannot say astrology has no scientific basis... what we cannot prove does not mean it is inexistent... may be our science is not advanced as yet. may be we have lots to discover. What we know as science, is just a handful of concepts which have been discovered OVER TIME... there may be many laws, many concepts which are there, but only we are not knowing them... as Gravity was unknown to people before Newton, E=mc2 was unknown to people before Einstein... but these laws were existent since the birth of universe... We believe in science...but in reality, science is just a logical explanation to the happenings around us... it merely an interpretation.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
lets see what happens, but bleh my memory is bad. I may forget about it next second...tehehe

jal_desai

In the zone
And as far as the topic goes, i really hope something good turns out. As far as my guess is concerned, the logic seems fine.. the dark spots, the perpendicular axis, the magnetic field, etc. May be the scientists have not made this public because if news like this gets leaked then there can be an overnight breakdown of basic social services worldwide, mass religious hysteria.. i mean total chaos u can imagine...

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Yeah right hotshot and I have yet to invent time travel..what are the odds!

Done and re-done and re-re-done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom