OMG: UseNeXt Download Record: 674mb in 66secs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
*www.usenext.com/index.cfm?TD=393696

Don't forget to watch the video!

Amazing., simply awesome. :eek::eek::eek:

PS: Sorry if old news., I saw iit now.

Last edited:

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
UseNext is really very good...but the main prob is that all the downloads there are illegal or what we call pirated. Moreover when there are tons of warez sites available I do not see any need to pay over $10 for 15GB of monthly download. :(

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
gagan007 said:
UseNext is really very good...but the main prob is that all the downloads there are illegal or what we call pirated. Moreover when there are tons of warez sites available I do not see any need to pay over $10 for 15GB of monthly download. :(

dude torrent name itself means illegal then what's usenext it's only the client for downloading the torrents

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Batistabomb said:
dude torrent name itself means illegal
this is not correct.. There are tons for free and legal torrents available. and I download latest distros only thro torrent :)

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
Charan said:
this is not correct.. There are tons for free and legal torrents available. and I download latest distros only thro torrent :)

sorry i didn't exactly means that every new movies,games e.t.c; are free available , so this may be also useful for others for good softwares also , but majority will only use torrents for movies and games i think ?

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
^^Aree bas ek addmi linux ubuntu desktop version download kar raha hai.
I am linux noob so please lihaz rakh lena.

OP
H

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
fun2sh said:
wats in the video plz tel as i m a gprs user :mrgreen:
The video shows the 674mb file being downloaded in 66secs. And they've also challenged if anybody could put up a video with even faster download rate, they get $1000 prize money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom