Old Photoshop Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya_sinha

Right off the assembly line
hello all,

i am looking for an old photoshop tutorial published in digit where there was girl which was wrapped in nuts and bolts and tubes coming out of her body. It was a very techie tutorial and if someone can please tell me the issue in which it was published instead of the tutorial that too can be of gr8 help.

Thanks

Aditya Sinha

aditya16

hey dude

now i understood why no one replied to your question.
the reason is this is digit forum and the article you are talking about was published in ic- chip magazine.
since i dont remember the issue's month it was something march- june month.
best of luck for hunting the magazine.
bye.

OP
A

aditya_sinha

Thanks for PSD tutorial Info!!

Hey!! Thanks , that itself wa great help!! Actually me reading the magazine since 1998 and even now i purchase them alternatively!!

Aditya

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@aditya_sinha im not aware of the mag you are reffering to,but here are some links which may be helpful to you.these sites may not tutorials from the begining but has some excelect tutorials for getting some special effects.

Grey Cobra --> Excelent content for photoshop.
Tutorial Outpost
Basics of Photoshop 5.5 --> Excelent for beginers even if they are using photoshop CS2
Good Tutorials This site gives a huge list from many tutorial sites. the best of the lot.

I hope you like the links

Charan

OP
A

aditya_sinha

Thanks Charan

I was reffering to Chip and Digit as the megazines. Yes, i am a regular visitor of Grey cobra and good tutorials.

Thanks

aditya sinha

tango_cash

In the zone
didi u get ur tut???

i just read ur post i think that it would be a really cool effect .pls post it when u find it.thanks

OP
A

aditya_sinha

All i left is with a old jpg of my work!!

Hi! i am giving the link for the image that i had made using the tutorial, as the original file cd is not working, else i would have love to shar the psd too as good tutorials need to be shared.

Check out the jpeg.. it was simply great tutorial!!

*snipurl.com/o65a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom