Old Games Worth Playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

n.regmi

Broken In
i just got some old games listed below from a relative who was throwing them away, please tell which games r good and worth playing

1) Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
2) Simgolf
3) Hidden and Dangerous
4) Robinhood:The Legend Of Sherwood
5) Myst III Exile
6) Warcraft III and Frozen Throne
7) Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 1 and 2
8) Need for Speed Underground II
9) Stronghold
10) No one lives for ever 2
11) Commandos
12) Return to Casstle Wolfenstein
13) Medal of Honour Pacific Assault
14) Medal of Honour Allied Assault
15) Moto GP 2

i specially like racing and shooting games.

i have played NFS Underground I and liked it very much and want to know whether NFS Underground II is as good as Underground I.
Also i am playing Most wanted and beat the blacklist 4 (still cant beat blacklist 3, lol) so are Hot Pursuit 1 and 2 good enough.

Please reply
ty

Stalker

Padawan
warcraft 3 & expansion is pretty good. however if u like fps try wolfenstein & medal of honor series.

Underground 2 is damn easy, have better graphics, but even i liked underground I

Ronnie is a little bit tough to beat. Have u tried using blacklist 6 car....Lambhorgini gallardo, it rocks as it has all level 3 upgrades & i did finish all the remaining rivals with that car

T

thunderbird.117

All the games look good :D. I never ever throw my game. I still have my have very beautiful Dune 2000.

I hope you all know what is Dune 2000.

tech_mastermind said:
hey n.regmi i can help u in completing career.career is very-2 tough 2 beat(i even broke my arm while playing it).download savegame of nfsmw from www.megagames.com.

Why dont you give the link?.

BTW. You should not be giving that link.

Last edited by a moderator:

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
n.regmi said:
i just got some old games listed below from a relative who was throwing them away, please tell which games r good and worth playing

1) Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
2) Simgolf
3) Hidden and Dangerous
4) Robinhood:The Legend Of Sherwood
5) Myst III Exile
6) Warcraft III and Frozen Throne
7) Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 1 and 2
8) Need for Speed Underground II
9) Stronghold
10) No one lives for ever 2
11) Commandos
12) Return to Casstle Wolfenstein
13) Medal of Honour Pacific Assault
14) Medal of Honour Allied Assault
15) Moto GP 2

i specially like racing and shooting games.

i have played NFS Underground I and liked it very much and want to know whether NFS Underground II is as good as Underground I.
Also i am playing Most wanted and beat the blacklist 4 (still cant beat blacklist 3, lol) so are Hot Pursuit 1 and 2 good enough.

Please reply
ty

Myst III Exile
Return to Casstle Wolfenstein
Medal of Honour Pacific Assault

OP
N

n.regmi

Broken In
thanks all for replying.
@Stalker, i beat Ronnie with Lambhorgini gallardo today, that was really tough.
now i couldnt complete 5 milestones to compete with no. 2 on black list ( toru sato). i played almost 3-4 hours today but really couldnt complete 5 milestones, the heat level increases so quickly.
Please help which car is best for completing milestones on heat level 4 and 5( it reaches to 5 and the game becomes very tough)

@tech_mastermind, can u please help how to use performance tuning so i can finish milestones to compete with toru satto.

@liquid_nitrogen88, i tried myst 3 exile, whewww, i have headache even now lol

Third Eye

gooby pls
Believe me n.regmi. the game is so difficult as you move to beat top rank racers.download a save file of nfsmw to unlock everything from www.megagames.com or www.nfsunlimited.net ,as for performance tuning you should move the slider of nitro boost,turbo boost to max.the bad part of the game is that you have to end the challenge series too.

Stalker

Padawan
n.regmi said:
thanks all for replying.
@Stalker, i beat Ronnie with Lambhorgini gallardo today, that was really tough.
now i couldnt complete 5 milestones to compete with no. 2 on black list ( toru sato). i played almost 3-4 hours today but really couldnt complete 5 milestones, the heat level increases so quickly.
Please help which car is best for completing milestones on heat level 4 and 5( it reaches to 5 and the game becomes very tough)

the gallardo worked for me in pursuits, although it does get difficult, try ramming all the pursuit breakers in ur path. usually it will take out 2-3 cars.
the milestones for bull are tough, but not impossible. Try sticking to broad roads...ie the highway...it will increase ur chances of escape.

If heat 4 & 5 are tough, wait it u reach heat 6.....final pursuit!

My friends said that the mercedes slk something (kaze Blacklist 7) is pretty gud in pursuits. try it out.

don't give up on the game, i have completed it & no one drives as bad as me!

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
My views are as old as my PC. Old games I like are the AOE series, Hidden and Dangerous, Disciples, Tzar, Project IGI 1, Half LIfe 1, Quake 1,2&3.

S

SE><IE

Hmmm... all pretty good ones. I've played
Hidden and Dangerous
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 1 and 2
Commandos
Moto GP 2

Well. If I had got a hold of em. I would have definitely palyed all.

af for NFS:MW, the career is tough and long but its very much immersive. Try completing it with no cheats. (I went form #3 to #1 in one go)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom