Ok,enough is enough,i want to sue BSNL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Please consider this,I am not jocking.Please do not post useless stuff here.
Here are the problems on account of which i want to sue BSNL
1. BSNL in my city disconnects the users for Days(2-5 days).
2. I constantly loose my link.The link is not static.
3. The speed provided sometimes goes below 32KBps(256Kbps)
4. I have gone through a lot of mental harassment.
5. The above problem has prevailed from 4 months,to be precise from May 2007.

I have gone to the BSNL exchange several times and many of other people from my area who are also facing the problem have gone too.The BSNL exchange which is to address the issues of my area is giving the excuse that the problem is from the main exchange.I posted my problem in the BSNL query section of think digit and @help~is~here told me that there are no link boosters.Well then how come the electricity from the exchange remain intact,even the cable network has boosters.Well i am quiet sure the problem lies in my area itself,cause if there would have been a problem at the main exchange then i would have not been able to connect at the first place(The link stays for 1 minute or so and then just vanishes).
Can you guys help,please tell me what information written i have to collect to sue BSNL.Testimonials are of no concern,i can get a lot of witnesses from my area who have faced similar problems.U won't be happy to know the place where i m from.I m like a dolphin(endless ocean) in a cage(restricted area with no water).

Do you want the connection back to normal withing few days or do you want to run a legal battle without resolution for several years? Make your call.

Firstly, there is no concept of suing in India, if you say you will sue them, they will say "अबे जा, जा! क्या कर लेगा तू? हमरे खिलाफ साबुत देगा तू? हम को बंद करेगा तू? अबे जा, जो करना हे तू कर, हम इस मे कुछ नहीं हर सकते, प्रॉब्लम तुम्हारे कंप्यूटर का हे!"

There are better ways in which you can sort the problem. But one thing I can confirm is that there is no boosters, there might be electricity entering the line from somewhere else which I don't know. What you need to do is like go find the head of BSNL in your disctrict or state and walk into their office with few people and demand action be taken against those people who haven't fixed the issue and to compensate back your money as per the TRAI rules. Tell them, if they don't that your group will publish all of their names in newspapers and take the issue to TRAI and get them transferred and take the matter to xxx(whoever you think is the most powerful person in your state at the moment). Make sure all of you who go threaten them very decisively and please don't threaten to kill them or something!

The other way is to write a written complaint and go to the same head of BSNL in your district or state and submit the complaint as a group and demand action immediately! I guess your frustration should be evident at that moment, so use it to your advantage.

But one thing you should never try to do in India is try to take such things the legal way! Because you will be 60+ by the time the verdict comes to fix your line, by then the rest of India would hav moved to 100Mbps already!

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
I have had the same shitty problem that u r going thru. I suggest u take a day off and go after these repair men with some dough and take those "a lot of witnesses from my area who have faced similar problems" with you.

Better catch them around 10-11 @ the regional exchange.

also try *vinuthomas.com/Forums.html

Last edited:
OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Help~Is~Here said:
Do you want the connection back to normal withing few days or do you want to run a legal battle without resolution for several years? Make your call.

Firstly, there is no concept of suing in India, if you say you will sue them, they will say "अबे जा, जा! क्या कर लेगा तू? हमरे खिलाफ साबुत देगा तू? हम को बंद करेगा तू? अबे जा, जो करना हे तू कर, हम इस मे कुछ नहीं हर सकते, प्रॉब्लम तुम्हारे कंप्यूटर का हे!"

There are better ways in which you can sort the problem. But one thing I can confirm is that there is no boosters, there might be electricity entering the line from somewhere else which I don't know. What you need to do is like go find the head of BSNL in your disctrict or state and walk into their office with few people and demand action be taken against those people who haven't fixed the issue and to compensate back your money as per the TRAI rules. Tell them, if they don't that your group will publish all of their names in newspapers and take the issue to TRAI and get them transferred and take the matter to xxx(whoever you think is the most powerful person in your state at the moment). Make sure all of you who go threaten them very decisively and please don't threaten to kill them or something!

The other way is to write a written complaint and go to the same head of BSNL in your district or state and submit the complaint as a group and demand action immediately! I guess your frustration should be evident at that moment, so use it to your advantage.

But one thing you should never try to do in India is try to take such things the legal way! Because you will be 60+ by the time the verdict comes to fix your line, by then the rest of India would hav moved to 100Mbps already!
Huh that's what u tell me,don't go legally.I am going to the consumer court and make these n3rds understand what service to a country means.
This is what they think
"OOOOOO,i will marry,I will have 3 kids and all will speak-"Duude Bhat's up" in 2027"
"OOOOOO,all people around me are idiots,i am the one who's damn good"
After sometime-
Big"BLANK"
end

I will send them a legal notice.

And BTW i have seen cases where people with strong proof have won legal battles against internet services in India.With all the strong proof i have and so many people to testify i think i have a solid base.

I think he is the head of BSNL in my state-

Shri R. K. Agarwal

*img266.imageshack.us/img266/7187/ourdaatazs6.jpg

I am not sure what he will do????

Last edited:
OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
ravi_9793 said:
because this also Airtel BB is doing Gr8 business.They have excellant customer support.
I found these people complaining about airtel Broadband.However they can be lazy people who do not know how to talk to customer care-
*www.indiabroadband.net/airtel-broadband/3819-very-low-actual-speeds-2-mbps-plan.html
*www.indiabroadband.net/airtel-broadband/3831-bad-bad-bill.html
*www.indiabroadband.net/airtel-broadband/3632-never-go-airtelbroadband.html
*www.indiabroadband.net/airtel-broadband/2385-never-use-airtel-worst-service-provider.html
I already warned about posting off topic.

BTW i am going to consult a lawyer.I'll be leaving shortly.The DE of my area is not even picking up the phone.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Hey Harvik we get similar kind of problems in Delhi-the capital city of India.The exchange managers and other call center guys are downright stupid and they don't give a damn.Other higher officials either don't pick up phones or the only give false promises and assurance.

One of my friend's father is an advocate in supreme court so I asked him can we go to consumer court about this,he told that we can register a case against them but due to overpending cases a hearing is unlikely to take place within 1-2 years as cases from as back as 2001 are still pending.Very disheartning.

So I was thinking a threat of case in consumer court is likely to be more fruitful than actually going legal with them.I am not discouraging you and I have seen people winning cases against ISP's like sify and airtel but it takes a lot of time and eventually you and your people will loose interest in it.

Please keep updating us as we are also planning to do something like that(but we will definitely save lawyers fees.....lols)

before sue to bsnl, think any other alternatives..... there may be no. if cases like u...just collect information those already sue bsnl for bandwidth/broadband....
also check this forum also....*broadbandforum.in/india-broadband/

i think India needs some more good cos. which provide ISPs at high speed.....esp. MNCs....

they just want to increase users... but dont want to give good service......most of no isp give actual speed (written on tariff) in india....
so what is broadband revolution of India - 2007 ???
*ia.rediff.com/money/2007/jan/10india1.htm

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
hey a couple of months back u were flaunting abt the speeds u were gettin and now u want to sue them ?

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
it is the continuous disconnects that kill me.

speeds are ok when connected properly.

i even had to climb my telephone pole two times as it is rain season here and the junction box from where my phone line comes is actually totally not there and the wires are spread like somebodies electrocuted head. The wires are just twisted together to connect.

and the rain and exposure makes them go black with carbon every few days. i had to finally install a custom enclosure for my tele wires.

but there still are Remote comp not responding and link down error atleast 4 times a day.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Harvik for all i thought you had an excellent connection.
Dont you download all the GB's of games and all.
Sometimes you do get 300KBPS download speed.
What happened suddenly buddy.
Hope the problem gets solved soon cuz you do make an excellent use of the net.
You have been a wonderful help to me and seriously i want you out of this problem.
I think there is some problem with the link connectivity.Try bribing some engineer or someone there at BSNL.

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
The_Devil_Himself said:
Where is harvik?
Where the hell is harvik780???I am now a regular on this forum and guess what made me not login for the last 2 days.Yes u guessed it right,the not mighty BSNL.They stopped the service again for 3 straight days.My father has consulted a lawyer and has taken matter into his hands.My father went to fill the form yesterday to address the case in the consumer forum.Wow the link is still going off,just Gr8!!!I have gathered many users to testify,some home users and some people from cyber cafes who use BSNL.This festive season is gonna bring gifts for those BSNL BARD$.Still i don't think the refunds are justified.I am thinking of asking the whole bunch of people to file the case against BSNL in the consumer forum.The mental torture is just,just.......no words to define em.

BSNL might stop any moment.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
That's cool dude please keep us updating on your progresses.
Also do check out this thread:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=601092#post601092

read choto cheeta's posts you may want to do that before going legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom