what is the number which specified in the link?Okay, so I am posting up a quick Hint Sheet for the magazine clues, hope others find it useful..
1. Google the BOLD words and you'll find a number related to the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. Add the number to the page you are on.
2. Okay so the world is changing, you'll need to be Going "520-570 nanometres" way, and ultimately to the page where no one writes. Subtract the page number where you came from, from this page no.
3. The other link in the board game.. add the answer to the page number in the Going "520-570 nanometres" clue.
4. Who uses muling minus 76.
5. Add 1 Plus the page you came from in this clue.
6. d1 b2 b6 d6, it'll have to be done in the Vishvanathan Anand way.. page 106.
7. Checkpoint 2;Code:
I think that I know "Everything from the past, and I won't slip back"..