Oclocking using nvidia ntune!Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gannu_rox

In the zone
Hi guys,

I downloaded the ntune utility for nvidia cards.
How abt the auto-tune feature? Is it safe and efficient?
Any ntune user, pls help.

Thanx

shovik

Banned
Everything in relation to OC is safe until and and unless limitation are maintained. Assuming that you have downloaded NVIDIA nTune Version: 5.00.06.06, which is the latest, I am giving out a .pdf file which would help you get better accustomed with its use.

here is the link download the pdf for instructions:
*rapidshare.de/files/24559400/NVnTune50_UGv11.pdf.html

Regards,
Shovik.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Dude .. any oc'ing with automation is not recommended .. constant fluctuation results in quite a voltage variation , and if the PSU is not able to balance the load properly then u'll properly end up with a dead card ... set the clocks urself ... much more safe and stable ...

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
it is no use to OC with ntune. even if it succeds it will noware near the cieling that u can achieve with manual OCing

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Oc'ing with Ntune is ekdam similar to what u do with Coolbits ... .. just a diff. interface ...

And about reaching sky high speeds .. u'll need rivatuner , to disable internal clock test i.e.

mario_pant

In the zone
deathvirus_me said:
Oc'ing with Ntune is ekdam similar to what u do with Coolbits ... .. just a diff. interface ...

And about reaching sky high speeds .. u'll need rivatuner , to disable internal clock test i.e.
can u plz elabor8 on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom