Nvidia to launch GeForce 9 series in February

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
*img75.imageshack.us/img75/6139/nvidiamv4.th.jpg

Nvidia is ready for its next-generation GPU launch. According to sources at graphics card makers, the company plans to launch its GeForce 9 series GPU after the Lunar New Year in February.
The first chip to rollout of in GeForce 9 family will be the D9E, a high-end product that adopts 65nm manufacturing. The new product will also support DirectX 10.1 and Shader Model 4.1, revealed the sources.
In addition to the D9E, Nvidia will roll out a mid-range GeForce 9 family product named D9P in June 2008. The new GPU will adopt 55nm processing, the sources pointed out.
Source : Digitimes

OP
xbonez

xbonez

NP : Crysis
^^dude, does someone sponsor you PC upgrades or what?? u buy like one gfx card every week.... anyways, long time for 9 series to come out...and when it does, prices will be very high

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
just want i want..
was waiting for this news.. thnks a lot .. thnks a lot.. please someone post more detail info ... thnks

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
naveen_reloaded said:
just want i want..
was waiting for this news.. thnks a lot .. thnks a lot.. please someone post more detail info ... thnks
OLD NEWS....... when i got this info i already posted ...2 months ago.......

does any1 remember ? GeForce 9 thread in Gamerz :D ? no one replied also :( only 1 person relpied.:mad:

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
I might consider it for my next annual upgrade which is scheduled in month of Nov. [Y I cant stand a total outdated config :D]

Lets see how ATi 3800 series pitches in and anything later series to give more value for Money for midrange card.

3850 is a good buy atm I think. It will be more attractive that time on =]

goobimama

 Macboy
OLD NEWS....... when i got this info i already posted ...2 months ago.......

does any1 remember ? GeForce 9 thread in Gamerz ? no one replied also only 1 person relpied.
Not everyone checks into the Gamerz section. This is news to me at least and thanks for it.

assasin

Banned
now i'll hafta rethink about of selling off my 8800GTS and getting 2 ATI HD3870.but the only prob is at that time i wont get a good selling price for my 8800GTS 320MB.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
i was hoping for it to release in Q4 2007 but now i think i've to settle for 8600 for my upgrade.kinda good coz i can now get a quad-core.let the prices drop god

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
i will get a high end processor in march(right after my final xams)
intelcore2quad extreme or any thing that is high end

in july 08, will get a high-end graphics card (may be 9800 gtx ??)
:)

those who purchased 8800 gtx now, must be angry that it will be outdated soon....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom