NVidia gfx8800 = Rs.34000/-

Status
Not open for further replies.

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
On 14th NOV 2006 NVidia gfx 8800 will b retailed for Rs.34000/- by Rashi Perphirals in Mumbai. I went for the demo launch by NVidia & Rashi at Hypercity mall yesterday...tried out 8800 with NFS Carbon...absolutely mind blowing graphics...got a T-shirt, DVD & fan being guven out by NVidia...if ur in Mumbai & check out the 8800gfx card& also get a chance to play NFS Carbon on a 29inch screen

OP
caleb

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
Sourabh said:
Haahaha typos! fixed
Did I enter it as 3400? if yes my apologies & thanks for fixing it. I know it is wishful thinking but wouldn't it make our heart(s) glad IF it costs only 3400...I would buy 2 & proudly gift 1 to my nephew claiming that it's actual cost is 34k...I guess hardcore gamers would buy a dozen gift'em away proudly.

soham

In the zone
Can anyone tell me the price of 8800gts and also the current prices of 7950gx2 and 7900gtx after the gforce 8 series launch.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
I tried Carbon for a few seconds on a 1900xtx + C2D at 12x10 MAX 4x AA and it was perfect with practically no scope of improvement.

OP
caleb

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
akshayt said:
I tried Carbon for a few seconds on a 1900xtx + C2D at 12x10 MAX 4x AA and it was perfect with practically no scope of improvement.
You maybe right but I am puzzled as to how u claim that, with just a "few seconds of game play"...it'd b convincing had u 2 say that u tried another card equivilant or better that too after some decent amount of play time.

OP
caleb

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
pra_2006 said:
looks like i have to wait for 3-5 years for this card to come at 15000
I don't think you'll have to wait that long according to Rashi salesman the price will come down by a few thousand in less than 2 months...but not to Rs.15000 for sure...but there r more 8x series dx10 compatible cards r coming for budget gamers by july 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom