NVidia Drivers wont install on vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

drift_amit

Right off the assembly line
NVidia Drivers wont install on vista
well.... this was good while for 2 times... but third time the nividia doesnt install... is my vista corrupted now... or the drivers...
drivers not ofcourse bcoz.. i can use them perfectly on my xp...
so...should i go back to my retailer... or did i create any problem myself.. or vista by itself.. plzz guide me..... i hav invested a good amount in my vista ultimate.... but now am relaying upon the xp version...
waiting for a solution

My be you are trying to install the xp driver for vista,maybe the driver is NOT WHQL supported or the driver is corrupt.
Don't worry just go to www.nvidia.com and download the latest driver from there and install it. This should solve the problem.
Plz notify here if the problem persists

OP
D

drift_amit

Right off the assembly line
thnks for the reply but i already mentioned that ... i had installed the vista 2 time previously that means im having no problem with the version and i think the problem in my device manager shows is the nvidia ethernet controller something .. its an yellow exclamation mark there... maybe thats the problem but im using xp right now
my mother board is zebronics nf7050
cpu intel dual core 1.80 mghz
ram 2 GB
and what else.... i hope u get a solution or should i try the latest from nvidia... let me try that too
and mine is 32 bit os.. i dunno.. what that means but it shows 32 bit.. can u tell me diff btwn 32 and 64 bit? anyways thnk u again
amit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom