Now Music On Our Wrist's

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzu

AJJU
Aigo’s A020 MP3 watch
It may not look like a Tag Heuer or an Omega or a Rolex, but it has a charm of its own. The A020 is designed by Citizen and this analog watch looks quite stylish and rugged.
*img137.imageshack.us/img137/4706/img33042mp3watchearphonto8.jpg

As far as I know it’s not water resistant
A small USB cable that fits into the strap of the watch gives it a rather James Bondish look. aigo has made efficient use of available space by allotting multiple functions to buttons. For instance, the Power key doubles as the Play and Pause key. Mode allows you switch between the voice recorder (that’s right, it has an integrated voice recorder) and the 4 EQ presets (yup, it has those too). There’s even a separate Delete key that doubles as a Shuffle mode switch for the player.
*img180.imageshack.us/img180/1322/img33063mp3watchsides45md5.jpg

The device is easy to use, and no complicated software needs to be installed on your PC. Simply plug and play! It reads both MP3 and WMA formats. However, ease of use is compromised if you have folders – I couldn't seem to find any sort of folder switch option.
If you don’t want to use the short USB clip on the strap, the company has provided a longer one just in case. Personally, I think they should have included a 2.5mm to 3.5mm earphone socket converter as well. But those are easy to come by, so if you want to use a better set of earphones, just get your hands on a converter and you’re good to go.
*img171.imageshack.us/img171/280/img33051mp3watchfront45pm9.jpg

The battery life isn’t exceptional but it's still quite good, providing at least 4.5 hours of playback. The good thing is that the player battery is independent of the watch battery. The microphone is the only weak point.
product is really good. It’s easy to use, comfy to wear, and also looks good. Priced at Rs 4,150 for 512MB, it holds plenty of music affordably to get you through the most arduous commute. The USB cable in the strap ensures you can simply plug it into the USB port of a PC/laptop to charge it or transfer data. There's no need for extra cables.

Also check this *cgi.ebay.in/2-GB-Metallic-Watch-Vi...ryZ87505QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

To sum up, the A020 is a great product and could make a great Diwali gift.
source : tech2.com

ok guy's watch look's kool na ?
------------------------------------
i dont know when Again ill come on the Forum or the Net
so from me Now Good bye Frnds thx for solving all my problem's etc... happy life frnds Bye
LifE aLwAy'S pLaY's SoMe fOoLiSh GaMeS wItH U
------------------------------------
BYE BYE BYE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom