Now I'm pissed off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Check out this actual captcha from RS:

*rs281.rapidshare.com/access1874700.jpg

Its asking for 4 letters with the *rapidshare.com/img/cat.png Don't All have it?????

That's just mean.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
the captchas are damn stupid, I am unable to get them right, call me blind but acc to me those captchas are stupid also i noticed sometimes captchas aren't needed on RS :?

Sourabh

Laptoping
With the new Rapidshare captchas, I've noticed that the last character is always a cat.

Another hint: The size of the cat *rapidshare.com/img/cat.png is bigger than the non-cat ones on each character. This helps to get it right mostly.

Hope this helped :)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

Its asking for 4 letters with the *rapidshare.com/img/cat.png Don't All have it?????

That's just mean.
Notice carefully man....In some characters, the Cat is sitting like this *rapidshare.com/img/cat.png and in some, it is standing on 4 legs......

Edit: Lol...:lol:
Now my post looks like this to me:
*img140.imageshack.us/img140/3139/abclk3.jpg

observation: wow, this image is changing on each reload. so RS does change its images on its servers and continuously swap files. nice trick to avoid recorded recognition of indivudual images.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
observation: wow, this image is changing on each reload. so RS does change its images on its servers and continuously swap files. nice trick to avoid recorded recognition of indivudual images.
Yeah.......

But I don't think that they change their images on their servers & swap files.....They may be doing this through some other way.....May be they're recreating images every time a particular location is accessed with some sort of self programmed software......

jal_desai

In the zone
One is the sitting Cat and the STANDING animal is A DOG... I have never missed any of the download links and i hit the bullseye at the first go... but this is rather getting on my nerves now...

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
No, I am not! This is really getting out of hand... I don't want to participate in an IQ test everytime I want to download a file!
ok. didnt see that coming.:))

Yeah.......

But I don't think that they change their images on their servers & swap files.....They may be doing this through some other way.....May be they're recreating images every time a particular location is accessed with some sort of self programmed software......
i think, they store several hundred, precreated images, each with a paticular code.

each time any file is accessed a random, number is generated, which matches one of the pre-created images.

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
^ me too got a similar captcha while downloading from RS , wasn't able to get it correct .. So downloaded it in RS Happy Hours :)

din

Tribal Boy
OK, heres how you can make it easy.

Check the letters carefully. Find the long tail and it is a cat ! Just look for the tail part (not anything else :D)

That will make it easy for you.

sharath_ar89

Broken In

That's just mean.

26gg is the answer.
as the guys above have typed.
c tat in only 4 digits are the cats sitting and standing in the other 2:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom