Notebook gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread for gamers who game on notebooks. I am sick of people saying 'U cant game on notebooks! cos u got Intel GMA' sheeesh
I own an Acer TravelMate 4152NLCI
Intel Pentium M i.7Ghz
256 mb DDR2
INtel gma 900

so guys lets help each other out...
I was wondering if I can play NFS carbon on that specs...ofcourse not smoothly but yeah:cool: The above meets official requirements excpet the GPU

Achilles

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
'Notebooks can't play games' is a thing of the past. Now-a-days with advance in technology even laptops can compete with the desktop PC's. For extreme performance in games like Unreal Tournament, Crash a laptop requires atleast 1GB RAM and Graphics card like GeForceTM Go 7950. For normal gaming a 512MB RAM with decent Graphics card like Intel GMA 950 will do.

I play Trackmania Nations, CS2, Trackmania Sunrise on my lappy. Configuration @my signature.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
to be honest, my PC (desktop-256ra,P4-3.06Ghz) had hard time with NFS MW @ lowest settings, & as the guys at the Carbon thread have said , Carbon is more heavy on system resources (gfx.), in my opinion, your laptop may have REALLY HARD time to play it at even lowest setting.

As the demo is out, why dont you try it?????

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well i dont think u shud play carbon on those specs .... ul b killing the fun

OP
A

Achilles.Warrior

Broken In
well thats what people said dont play NFS U2 and Call of Duty but both of them run damn fine!!!!!:p Even HL2 runs fine! so lets see am downloading the demo now. I dont expect full qquality but playable is ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom