Not that i would do this but just asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
What would happen if I connect the two wires coming from the telephone pole line to the 220V regular inlet in our houses??
:D

I am really eager about this.
I am fantasizing about doing this when the telephone mechanics come to check my telephone pole.A 5 second shock will educate their minds about our problems.

OMG have some pity on me.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Ha ha ha ... what a question :)) .

OK now connecting telephone lines to 230V AC .. it would defenety melt the wires. may be the pole junction box.. may be area junction box .. and if not the exchange junctions. :p .. it may not only leave your line dead but others phone lines also.

Have some pity on the telephone mechanics also :)

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
They have wasted 3 months.My Rs4.5k wasted.My internet connection has not yet been fixed.
:(
If they can't have pity on me i won't take pity on them,well i don't think 5 secs are enough.Maybe when they come i'll dip their eyes in red chilly sauce.Even while i typing this link has vanished,it does every one minute.Wait i got another idea.I'll download for the whole month,i'll even in the morning and when it gets to over 200GB i'll not pay.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
harvy just throw bsnl and get something more useful im sure it wud solve yer problem,,

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
entrana said:
harvy just throw bsnl and get something more useful im sure it wud solve yer problem,,
There is no better option available in my area.
And BTW good luck for ur exams.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
wow was the explosion really this dramatical, just because of a damn telephone line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom