Norton wants beta testers...wanna join !?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
Security software vendor Symantec is seeking beta testers for its 2007 line of products, including Norton AntiVirus, Internet Security and Norton Save & Restore. The company also has a number of new products in the pipeline, which will be provided to the Symantec Beta Testing Team.

Interested users can complete the brief registration process on Symantec's Web site. The company has also added an electronic non-disclosure agreement to ease the process. "Participants are expected to remain active throughout a project lifecycle and communicate issues to Symantec team members," the company says.

to join click *et.symantec.com/signup/

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
hey **MOD**y??

if u feel there shouldnt be no advertisement in this forum...then wht is this ???

isnt this a advertisement for NORTON...

u said this is not a money amking forum....then ...are beta testers work for zero salary????

wht the hell man???

i think this thread should be banned...coz this is an advertisement...
another thing ia msorry for being too harsh....

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
naveen_reloaded, I have seen many posts by you and you always double post. This is called spamming. I am surprised no one has asked you to stop this yet.
See the little 'Edit' button alongside 'Quote' at the bottom of all your posts? Use that if you want to add something to your post. (In this case, 'another thing ia msorry for being too harsh....'.) You are not allowed to bump your own post within twenty four hours.
And BTW, this is NOT an advertisement. anandk does not work for Symantec and he has posted this to inform interested people that Symantec wants beta-testers for their products. And the beta-testers are not payed either (not sure about this though).

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
i am seriuosly sorry for the double post...since i am stuck up here with DIAL up...i cant find find whtether the page has loaded to the next page ...or just sitting in the same page....and in our places(village)..dialup connects for around 28-31kbps...so I AM REALLY FOR DOUBLE POSTINg....hope u guys out there realise my problem....i have no intention to spam....i gain nothing from it ....instead i would go in for a few good replies in each thread...

i am sorry guys...any way i deleted my double post here ......

Last edited:

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
aryayush said:
And BTW, this is NOT an advertisement. anandk does not work for Symantec and he has posted this to inform interested people that Symantec wants beta-testers for their products. And the beta-testers are not payed either (not sure about this though).

ya good point.....well no one knows who works for whom....all i want to know is whether this kind of thread is valid here is this is to lead to payment....???
since because its a famous company(symantec!!!),doesnt it count for advertisement???

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
and in this thread:"make money for free damn seriuos"
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28693

this is why the thread was closed

Edit: FatBeing

Should've read the rules. This forum is NOT a money-making tool.

if this statement is true and wht is this thread is for....i am also in no way supporting to advertisement.... all i ask is for the "RULES SHOULD BE EQUAL" to all....should see any kind of partiallity since because its a well known company...

Last edited:
OP
anandk

anandk

Distinguished Member
hey naveen_reloaded :
i dont work for symantec.
in fact, for the record, i dont work for anyone.
i am not even associated with the it industry.

as far as norton av is concerned, i'd probably be last one to advertise this resource hungry bloatware. whenever possible, i always urge and suggest freeware, btw.

as aryayush mentioned, this post is only for info....to whet the apetite of those beta testers, who like to experiment, and who like to 'live a l'il dangerously' !

so take a deep breath and chill...friend !

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
anandk said:
hey naveen_reloaded :
i dont work for symantec.
in fact, for the record, i dont work for anyone.
i am not even associated with the it industry.

as far as norton av is concerned, i'd probably be last one to advertise this resource hungry bloatware. whenever possible, i always urge and suggest freeware, btw.

as aryayush mentioned, this post is only for info....to whet the apetite of those beta testers, who like to experiment, and who like to 'live a l'il dangerously' !

so take a deep breath and chill...friend !

hey anand i am not blaming u or saying anything about u man...i am just asking the MOD whether the rules are same for all or is it tilted towards the popular ones....????

no gain..no pain...just like that..pulling the MOD`s leg down.....

i am sorry anand if i had hurted u....

who cares about NAV ......???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom