Norton internet security/anti virus 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRn

In the zone
hi guys hope ur all fine. i wanna ask u guys i inastalled norton internet security 2005.when i was done installing i opened nis2005.there i also saw nav2005 tab and wwhen i clicked it i saw the nav2005 window i never had nav2005 on my system so was it installed along with nis2005. cuz i never see the nav icon on the desktop or the taskbar or in quick launch.when i opened the nav 2005 icon on the location of the file ie :c.it only contained this file (ALEUpdate-368146430.) what! is that it i mean thats all nav2005 has in it.bull shit man i dont believe it so please help me out wit this or should i try installing nav2005 from another cd. :shock:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
First off delete that double thread of urs....nextly we are fine thnx :wink:

ok now plzz explain in a clam way whats the problem???? u seem too much frustated in ur missing files thinggy.... :lol:

Is ur Norton 2005 running fine.....i mean does it go through the Antivirus scans for files....btw what exact procedure did ya follow to check this folder thing out.....post a screenshot if possible :wink:

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
kk read dis

i first go to My computer>:c>nav2005>IWP>ALEUPdate368146430.kk do ya undrstand.the ALEUPdate...is the only file present.and oh yes i can scan files wit nav by ya know this duh!rifht click on some crap and then click scan on norton anti virus.but still man how is dis possible and where do i put the nav2005 icon from in the desktop or taskbar where i see the time and stuff.now do ya understand :roll:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well now that the symantec live update folder u are seeing.....Btw try strolling down to C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus or Symantec directory.....and try and find ur installed folders there(Most of em go there by defualt) :wink:

Also u can try Start-Programs-Norton Antivirus 2005 and then its Icon :)

Next time ya install a program just be sure to check the loaction of Installation :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom