Norton internet security/anti virus 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRn

In the zone
hi guys hope ur all fine. i wanna ask u guys i inastalled norton internet security 2005.when i was done installing i opened nis2005.there i also saw nav2005 tab and wwhen i clicked it i saw the nav2005 window i never had nav2005 on my system so was it installed along with nis2005. cuz i never see the nav icon on the desktop or the taskbar or in quick launch.when i opened the nav 2005 icon on the location of the file ie :c.it only contained this file (ALEUpdate-368146430.) what! is that it i mean thats all nav2005 has in it.bull shit man i dont believe it so please help me out wit this or should i try installing nav2005 from another cd. :shock:

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
NIS2005 includes Norton AntiVirus, Norton Personal Firewall, Norton Privacy Control, Norton AntiSpam and Norton Parental Control. However, installation options can be customized to select/deselect just one or more of the products. Just make sure this isn't the case. If its not this, make sure you get a proper working CD of NIS2005. BTW, are you running any other AV software?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
NIS2005 includes Norton AntiVirus, Norton Personal Firewall, Norton Privacy Control, Norton AntiSpam and Norton Parental Control

ya..... its a total sicurity system...... so u dont need to install any other AVS, firewall, antispyware.....

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
y abut howcome the nav icon doesnt pop up in da desktop dudes.i mean cummon i have the licensed copy of it. please give me a better reply kk.thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom