Norton antivirus v/s Zone alarm

Wat is better ? norton antivirus 2006 or zone labs security suit ?

• Zone labs security suit.

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Norton antivirus 2006

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • I dont know./ Dont use either

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

imencoded128bit

Broken In
Please someone help, i am using the latest version of zone alarm security suit.
I hope its gona protect my computer well.

Wat is better norton antivirus 2006 or zone alarm.
Dont go by the brand name people cause norton is really famous here in India.

In many international forums, people hv suggested me zone alarm,thats why i asked.

Plz reply.
Personaly, i find za very good, with very good features, i m just worried about virus protection.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Was using norton systemworks for 3 years, and now happy with zone alarm. The za firewall is awesome.

tuxfan

Technomancer
If its AV, then its Norton, if its firewall it ZoneAlarm. So you have to use the combination of both. However, IMHO, there are better AV available then Norton.

Vyasram

The pWnster
av-kaspersky
fw-zonealarm
antispy-spydoc

norton guyz are too busy with anti-piracy stuff and are losin out on their field where they must concentrate

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
ZA internet security suite is "THE BEST",promptly warns if something is wrong while working or browsing.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
I'll never advise some1 to go 4 norton. :D
Though I hvnt tried ZA Security suite but currently using its FREE Firewall and its quite good.
Thats why I voted for Zone Alarm security suite.

LegendKiller

In the zone
this pure silly,how can you even compare a ca antivirus engine which even CA have upgraded to a great anti-virus like norton...
Za's anti-virus has no comparison with norton 2006,norton is by far the best!

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
norton makessimple into complex and doesnt know the answer for simple things.......but ZA is powerful....quiet....simple interface....ROCKS

i have used norton....and seeing that every new virus is unique and every time a new one comes alive we HAVE to update ourselves...in that case no antivirus is PERFECT...
if that is the case wht waste ur precious MEMORY onto a fat program...(NAV)

ihave been using ZAfor quite a long time...and say the truth it is smooth and it now packs with whole loadsof stuff liike anti spyware...anti virus...firewall....anti site(something)

ZAmy choice......

NAV if found on ur saystem,.,.,,,please remove it without hesitation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom