Norton Antivirus 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcbeldar

In the zone
I have bought locally CD of NV2006, I have tried to install and activate. But Failed.

After contact through email with symentec. I got reply the this particular activation code is already used by some other.

What to do.............. Pls Help Me

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
Talking About Piracy is not allowed

Regarding the message that norton sent uis
The one who had bought this original Cd which contained this No. (which the one who sold u ) has already used that code.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
gcbeldar said:
I got reply the this particular activation code is already used by some other.

1st of all email them back with attaching the Purchase bill... Ask them to do the needful to activate the sotfware within 72 hours... and do warn them as if they dont u will take legal action...

if there is no reply and u still cant use the software

approch to the nearest District Consumer Forum with the purchase receipt and file a complain against symatec... u can do it with almost free of cost and by ur own without having to apoint a lawer.. :)

and as every one said.. if its a pirated product.. then sorry bro.. we are not allowed to help u here in this publick forum... other than suggesting you to buy a original software... :(

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
if u were told that this is genuine software by the seller...than u have been cheated by him.By the way wht price u have paid him?

Ashis

In the zone
First go to the seller & tell them that, the serial is already used, as told U by Symentec & UR taking legal action... against them (Seller) if they won't give U a non pirated copy.
& do the same if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom