nokia or samsung???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalyan

Journeyman
Hi there...

i decide to buy a phone around 5k and pc connectivity is needed. i now have to choose between nokia 6030 and samsung sgh x200. please suggest me which is better. i have heard and seen many samsung and other phones have a lot inferiority with nokia in terms of battery backup. the sgh x200 says a standby time of 300 hrs and talktime of 3hrs, similar to nokia. will it stand to its word in future? i revised many sites and nowhere could i find that a 6030 could be connected to a pc. but, in the enhancements section of 6030 i found the data cable. tell me about it.
the sgh x200 has an irda port. now, i have my doubt.. should i buy an irda cable? how much does it cost? i also saw a pc cable in the accessories and found to be compatible with sgh 20. if anyone used this phone, please tell me the battery backup time. also inform me of the cost of the infrared cable.

OP
Kalyan

Kalyan

Journeyman
what is the hearing level of the sound in sgh x200? is the software bundled or do i have to download it from the net?

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
6030 for sure u can even buy a nokia ngageqd 2nd hand or 3300 ummmmm even sony fones like k500i

pandahk

Right off the assembly line
Samsung is the best as it is very small, compact and stylish also, better model I like is 210. Choice is yours

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
ummmmm 3300 the cheapest yet fully functional
and if u can buy a 2nd ahnd fone then 3660 is cheap arund 5-5.5k

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
ummmmm 3300 the cheapest yet fully functional
and if u can buy a 2nd ahnd fone then 3660 is cheap arund 5-5.5k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom