Nokia N95 Software version 20.0.015 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Nokia N95 Software version 20.0.015.

This software version includes battery, stability & performance improvements enabling you to run faster and longer - giving you up to three more hours of music (up to 30% increase, from 9h to 12h of music playback). This release also includes a new version of Nokia Maps which provides faster positioning, faster Map Loader, and free 3-day navigation. Free N-Gage demo games are included and other games are available via Download! With the Nokia Music Store now live in the United Kingdom, users can enjoy the convenience of instant over-the-air downloads, regardless of where they are.

After updating your device software to 20.0.015, and restoring your personal data, you can optimise the menu layout by installing the New_Menu_Structure.SIS file. Download and install this file to rearrange your menu layout specifically for SW 20.0.015. Reboot your device to see the menu changes

arnold991

Broken In
Rockstar11 said:
Nokia N95 Software version 20.0.015.

This software version includes battery, stability & performance improvements enabling you to run faster and longer - giving you up to three more hours of music (up to 30% increase, from 9h to 12h of music playback). This release also includes a new version of Nokia Maps which provides faster positioning, faster Map Loader, and free 3-day navigation. Free N-Gage demo games are included and other games are available via Download! With the Nokia Music Store now live in the United Kingdom, users can enjoy the convenience of instant over-the-air downloads, regardless of where they are.

After updating your device software to 20.0.015, and restoring your personal data, you can optimise the menu layout by installing the New_Menu_Structure.SIS file. Download and install this file to rearrange your menu layout specifically for SW 20.0.015. Reboot your device to see the menu changes

Rockstar11 bro is it for 8GB version or for previous one because in another thread I saw latest version is 11 now. Sorry, but I am a n00b in this area. hehe :-?

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
normal N95 latest software version is 20.0.015
N95 8GB latest software version is 11.0.026

Offtopic..
( my 200 posts *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif )

magneticme200

In the zone
i have a n95 8 gigs
its version is 10.0.021
is thre any major diffrnces in the version 11??

shall i install it...it is worth it??

and wat bout my data which is in my handset ryt nw??
wat will happen to it??
how do i take backup of the same

thnks is advance

manan

Pathik

Google Bot
^^ Take the backup using Nokia PC suite.
And install Nokia Software Updater to update the firmware of ur fone.

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
@magneticme200

browser and search has been stabilized in ver 11.
nothing will happen to ur data

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
arnold991 said:
That means no need to take backup. :rolleyes:

User data (contacts, photos, messages and files) and add-on applications such as Java games or Symbian applications will be deleted during the software update. It is strongly recommended that you make a back-up of data such as contacts, messages, and images before updating the mobile device firmware.
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/26.gif

You can back-up your device memory data to your device memory card or to your PC using Nokia PC Suite. See your device user guide for more detailed instructions.

To backup to your memory card:

1.Select Tools > Memory from the main menu
2.Select Options > Backup phone mem.
To restore data to phone memory:

2.Select Options > Restore from card

arnold991

Broken In
Rockstar11 said:
User data (contacts, photos, messages and files) and add-on applications such as Java games or Symbian applications will be deleted during the software update. It is strongly recommended that you make a back-up of data such as contacts, messages, and images before updating the mobile device firmware.
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/26.gif

You can back-up your device memory data to your device memory card or to your PC using Nokia PC Suite. See your device user guide for more detailed instructions.

To backup to your memory card:

2.Select Options > Backup phone mem.
To restore data to phone memory:

2.Select Options > Restore from card

Hey man thx a lot for your advice. :p

But I think in my case who uses gprs connection to use internet on pc, have no chance to upgrade firmware for 8gb. So, I should better wait until I get a broadband connection since noone in my area has a got a broadband. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom