Nokia N91

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Most awaited mobile Nokia N91 (Symbian 9.1,2MP cam,4GB inbuilt disk,MP3 player,FM,Wi-Fi) is expected in 4 or 5 days.A master piece from Nokia is one of the Greatest Mobile ever made will be priced around 37K.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
37K for a mobile phone ???? LOL! That sounds more like a PDA. Sorry ...but the N series is an utter disappointment for me. And to think I was so lookin forward to it. Nokia needs to sort out its pricing issues. Few will buy it at that price....

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
^^
Wait till they have their manufacturing plant at Chennai. The prices will come down. Ever wondered why LG phones are so cheaper wrt other brands?

By the how much does N70 cost?

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
well lg fones are cheap coz the have no marke in india they wanna sell max. fones so price is cheap on the downside onlym4410 is their best fone
all others have wierd combinations
like a bluetooth enabled fone just for handsfree talk no memory
or cool camera with lil memory

n70 is a waste don do the mistake of buying it"baad mein mat kehna maine warning nahin di thi"

kumarmohit

Technomancer
montsa007 said:
n70 is a waste don do the mistake of buying it"baad mein mat kehna maine warning nahin di thi"

Dude on what grounds do u say so plz specify coz I have a personal experience with N70 thanks to my own use which has proved way better than my earlier 6630 and tha's saying something ( If u just talk in software support then ofcourse u have to wait for new versions as the symbian in N70 is updated version due to included service pack and if u talk in ergonomics than there is an old dictum in Hindi -- Paancho ungliyan ek baraabur nahi hoti")

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
N70 is a very good phone in all respects ......

It will take a while for the price to come down .. its certainly a set up from 6630 .. with added suport and symbian 8.1 along with full support of SP3
Even 6630 was purchased by my dad for just under 25k last nov .. now that its available at half price ..
New cells are always expensive
&
montsa007 Dont talk rubbish ..

What the hell wrong with N70 man .. are you out of your mind

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
blah blah blah n70
i don like the looks
i saw the camera in my college corridor it wasnt that clear as in my 7710
sound could be a bit higher
and despite of n series just 10mb onboard memory thats toooo low for me
keypad is too small specially for ppl who have big fingers
even the dealer told me don buy it buy a 6630 instead or 3230 or u can wait for 3250

kumarmohit

Technomancer
montsa007 said:
blah blah blah n70
i don like the looks

wow that's no reason for saying something as rubbish I do not like the looks of Nana Patekar but that does not means that he is not a good actor and many good looking actors do not even kno how to properly shed a tear Dude U can not judge some thing becoz of its looks as they are a matter of personal choice

i saw the camera in my college corridor it wasnt that clear as in my 7710

were both the shots taken in exactly the conditions -- no becoz its impossible and btw wats the flash in N70 for???

sound could be a bit higher

Its sound is equal to my previous 6630
Wat more do u want a Harmon kardon inside ( just joking)

and despite of n series just 10mb onboard memory thats toooo low for me

Upto 22 MB onboard memory and an outrageous 32 MB of RAM

Plz refer to Nokia official tech Specs page of N70
*www.nseries.com/nseries/v2/media/p.../tech_specs_n70_en_AP.html?lang=en&country=AP

keypad is too small specially for ppl who have big fingers

As I had said eariler , " Paancho Unglyan Ek Baraabur nahi hoti " so that is again ur personal issue meaning that fone cant be complete waste for every one as u claim

even the dealer told me don buy it buy a 6630 instead or 3230 or u can wait for 3250

Most of the computer dealers will ask u to buy a Intel instead of and AMD proccy but will u believe a dunderhead of a dealer who have most of the times no technical knowledge at all and has no idea what's goin on in tech world. I have seen dealers installing Smart Movie's fone part on ppl's Symbian fones but not many dealer's kno that Smart movie has a very important PC part too which actually converts video to Smart movie format (Xvid/ XVid- MPEG4) so in most of the cases they have software but nothing to play.. Dude U have to do your own research U cant believe dealers they will try to earn profits as its their business Its U hu has to be care ful..

pakkasir

Broken In
drgrudge, the manufacturing plant of Nokia in Chennai will not be rolling out N series of Nokia mobiles even after being fully functional. It will cater to the lower middle range handsets. Same goes for the Motorola plant which is also underway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom