Nokia N73 - Want to Hide Ringtones from Music Gallery and Video Songs from Gallery ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

satyamy

Alive Again...
I have Nokia N73
I am using its default setting
Havent installed any extra music player or any software

I copy Ringtones in a Separate folder in Memory Card
but it automatically Comes in Music Gallery

and When I play songs ringtones also get qued in the Music Library and starts playing one by one ?
I want to avoid this

also I Copied some MP4 Video Songs into Memory Card
but that are also showing in Image (Photo) Gallery
How to avoid this ???

Power UP

In the zone
Re: Nokia N73 - Want to Hide Ringtones from Music Gallery and Video Songs from Galler

@ Satyamy

* Install Y-Browser or X-plore (Both freeware).
* Navigate to E:\System
* Create a folder ex. "Hidden Files"
* Put whatever images,videos,ringtones etc. in the "Hidden Files" folder

The files in that folder will not appear in Music Gallery or even in the inbuilt File manager.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Re: Nokia N73 - Want to Hide Ringtones from Music Gallery and Video Songs from Galler

^^^

+1 btw x-plore is not freeware

Power UP

In the zone

X-plore is sorta like a freeware as there is no time limit, full features and only has a nag screen.
Use the unregistered version as long as you wish.
If you like the application, please buy it - you'll get faster application startup and close, customer support,
free upgrades, and you'll help us to further improve this application.

Although Y-Browser fulfills all his needs but X-plore has little more features.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!

btw every software practically is freeware :D:D

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...

Thanks for this Nice Software

but
I use 1 Ringtone for Allmost All contacts and for some few contacts I use Personalised Ringtone

So after Copying all the Ringtone files into that folders how can I select them for contacts to make it to ring in that tone ?

Power UP

In the zone

btw every software practically is freeware :D:D
lol :lol:

@ satyamy
As i said before you won't be able to access those files in the phone without Y-browser or X-plore or your PC.
So only files outside system folder will recognized and can be assigned as ringtones for your contacts.

Ps. You can create playlists in your Music player to separate your normal mp3 songs and contact ringtones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom