Nokia N-80 VS SE w850

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angad singh

Broken In
guys i wanna buy a new phne and i am stuck between 2 of them nokia N-80 $ SE w850 so i need ur help.. actually price diffrence is vry slight so i am confused so plz suggest me which one shud i go for...... and i have heard that N series is buggy so need ur suggestions.......
ur replies will be appreciated.......

K

krazyfrog

^^ Sorry i don't agree with you @Tech Geek. N80 is not dedicated to music, but it does do well in that department. On top of that its an excellent smartphone with great display, good 3 mpix camera, terrific internet browser and has wi-fi along with 3G/EDGE. So thats why i'll suggest @Angad Singh to go for N80.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
^^^who said N80 is dedicated to music....

well i am using N73 and have used N80 and N70 both in past and never found any bug in that... only N91 had a lot of software problem but none of these have..

now ur decision depends on the purpose... W850 is awesome in music and features and look.... N80 has got max connectivity and software support for installations... both have good sound but W850 is particulaly for music...

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
I would like to add another vote for N80 :)

It supports Java as well as Symbian Applications
Applications like DivX Player,Mobile Office are
available under S60 UI 3

I am not sure whether they are available in Java

Pathik

Google Bot
hey dude i ws confused.. U shd hv said mobisystems off suite.. Cos mobile office is wat airtel igprs is called

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom