nokia N 73 or 73 me

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamemaniac

i appear;i evanesce
hi guys,
i hav finalized these 2 phones. i'm confused 2 choose btw these 2.
in my city (indore) prices of these 2 r:

nokia N73 ( wid 512 mb card) : rs. 14.5 k
nokia N73 me(wid 2 gb card + hedphones) : rs. 17.7k
(widout headphones rs. 16.7k)

wht is the diff btw these 2? is it worth 2 pay for 73me?

i hv nother option 4 N 91(4gb wid hedphones) rs. 13.7k
i'm eagerly waitin 4 ur reply

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Go for normal N73. I hope it comes with normal Headphones? None of the nokia phones come without the headphones.
If you want, you can buy a 2GB transcend card for around 900RS.

Except for the Black color, there is no other difference in the software. You can easily go for the Normal N73. If it does not come with any headphones, then inquire about the headphone costs. If the cost of the 2GB card and the headphone goes above 3K, it is more than obvious that you go for the ME.

Personally, i bough the N73 ME as i liked the black color and felt that the deal was better.

Pathik

Google Bot
Go for the ME.. Btw after the v4 update there is no diff between the n73 and the n73me reg the software aspect..

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
cooldudie3 said:
maybe the original n73 is better.
No. No difference between the two. Only colour difference and the bundled card.
With V4, both have the same software features too.

OP
G

gamemaniac

i appear;i evanesce
well, guys. i hav now decided after analysin ur responses to settle wid N 73ME.

i love its black color n headphones, while 2 gb card wud b an add-on.

thank u all for ur responses.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Yes, N70 did have the max RAM for a very long time, but it is a S60v2 phone and does not match up with N73.

The new N95-3, the USA Edition, and the E90 have a 128MB Ram chip. The N95-3 has 80MB free RAM on boot.

BTW, smart choice gamemaniac.
As soon as you turn on the phone, press *#0000# and check the firmware version. If it is not V4, i suggest the first thing you do is update your phone using the Nokia Software Updater.

nikhilpai

Techans
alsiladka said:
As soon as you turn on the phone, press *#0000# and check the firmware version. If it is not V4, i suggest the first thing you do is update your phone using the Nokia Software Updater.

If I buy a N73 or N73ME today, what are my chances of getting v4 already built in?

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
^^Next to zero..
IMO It takes atleast 6 months for next ver firmware loaded cellphones to hit the market...
But if you are scared of updating to v4 yourself then you can send it to the nearest Nokia service center and get it updated within a day :)

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Ankur Gupta said:
^^Next to zero..
IMO It takes atleast 6 months for next ver firmware loaded cellphones to hit the market...
But if you are scared of updating to v4 yourself then you can send it to the nearest Nokia service center and get it updated within a day :)

Noways. As soon as a new firmware is released, all the new phones which come to the dealer, are with the new firmware.

@nikeel
Go to some famous store, which has a good selling. You would have a better chance of getting the new firmware phone over there.
Even if you get firmware 3 phone, you can easily update it at home.

Pathik

Google Bot
Just check the manufacturing date on the box... it it is after july 2007 it prolly ll hav v4..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom