Nokia fan switching to SE! Give advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Hi!

I have a friend who is a die hard Nokia fan. He is currently using a 6681 but feels like he needs a new phone. He was thinking of buying an N73, but after he tried one out, he found it way too slow [in terms of menu browsing etc..] to be to his liking..... So due to unavailability of any good nokia phone he decided to get an SE. His primary use of his phone is to make calls, keep reminders, listen to a lot of music, play games. Camera is not that important. But a good keypad [or at least good navigation buttons] is a must. Also, he hates joysticks, which is another reason he is not getting the N73.

So I recommended that he get a w910i....

Any other suggestions? Even Nokia phones accepted as suggestions.

Pathik

Google Bot
the w910i sucks.. Not at all worth the money.
Tell him to try the n81. Or the 5700. Or any s40 like the 5610.

OP
ring_wraith

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
the n81 is sooooo buggy.... It keeps hanging...
the 5700 is delicate and the 5610 is plasticky.... it feels like a toy....

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
i don't know much about phones these days

given lots of money i would go for w910i coz its kind of cool .. !! its got features that i need ..!! and its got great flaunt value and the style and slim ! if no need for symbain and stuff then SE is way to go !

or may be moto razr 2 .. that's also ok !!

well i heard high end N series are good .. may be you should see that
considering that i wear tight jeans .. i would never go for N series bricks at least for now .. !!

also w880i is the best phone for me .. slim sexy and walkman 2 player with good music .. also decent 2 mp camera
i always wished this phone !! so i think its a w880i for your friend.. i think w880 price might hv come down now since now w890 is up for release !!

Last edited:

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
if money is no problem then get a N95 8GB.u wont regret it.no lags in menu browsing and no hangs.awesome fone.gr8 VFM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom