Nokia Experts... Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

He28

Still learning...
Hi guys,
I have a
[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Nokia 3100 and recently I bought a new [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Nokia 3230. I downloaded many poly ringtones from different sources on [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Nokia 3100. Now, I need to transfer all those ringtones to [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Nokia 3230.
Is these any way to get all ringtones transferred to my new
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Nokia 3230. I know many of you will find this idea somewhat stupid... but still... please help.
Thanks.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
afaik, you'll need a data cable to first transfer the ringtones to your computer then transfer it to 3230 via data cable or BT.

Pathik

Google Bot
i dont think 3100 has a data cable.. Try sending the tones as a sms thru the composer of ur 3100

oval_man

Journeyman
Yes...exactly..ird is correct!

DKU-5 is easily available...

Check: *www.nokia.co.in/nokia/0,8764,45572,00.html

bhutanesedude

The Thunderer
Hello Guys,

Sorry but I am back again for that same help from Nokia EXPERTS. I am using a Nokia N70, and I have come to know that I can't change the Screen Saver other then to that Nokia N series ad and time & date and My name, but I want my pictures to be a screen saver, so anyone can help me to configure this thing or anyone have kind of software to change the software, please do let me know. This screen saver properties of N70 makes me loose interest in my mobile. Please guys, help me.....:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom