Nokia E51 Final Discussion..........All Invited (I need u guys)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micheal

Pro Geeks
Look i'm not here to badger about the damn phone, just want CANDID OPINION with SOLID STATISTICS to second the same.
There have been many posts around the forum. I had tried to search for all of them and link them to this thread but had lost a complete hour in vain. INCONVENIENCE REGRETTED ALL.

In 'Wanna buy E51..some clarifications" (link: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86701) we finally pushed him to buy the fone. But have you all really gone through the discussions on the Nokia site?

I chose the phone chiefly because of >>
01. Symbian Platform S60 9.2OS
02. 16.7 million colours
03. Bluetooth, Infrared, Wi-Fi (am not going into details)
04. Pretty good battery life (well as was stated)
05. slim and sleek design
06. Bigger memory card support
07. Not superb but decent camera (recall N70)
08. Excellent Keypad (do forgive the uppermost two)
09. Standard multimedia capabilities
10. Inbuilt memory - a whopping 130MB
And everything else a symbian smartphone offers

Now after browsing the web for days and reading reviews across the globe i am scared. I'm a geek alright but a geek with with budget constraints. 10K was the limit but only for the specifications i had raised my budget. Now if there r truly many bugs in the damn thing, I dont have another option in sight and if i buy it then i am done for.

Been fumbling to take the right decision for nearly two months now (not to mention awaiting its arrival for several months). HELP ME GUYS PLEEEEEZ
:cry: :cry: :cry: :| :| :| :-? :-? :-? :-( :-( :-(

[PS: I gave up my opportunity to upgrade my computer which will complete its 4th upgrade anniversary this June for E51. I hope you all will understand my pathos]

Last edited:

gopz

In the zone
Best VFM. Buy it without second thoughts. I own one and Im really impressed. And, by the way, I ve used 20 - 25 different handsets right from when they were first introduced in India...!

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
Go for it. Its an awesome phone.

+1 to krazzy

really man if you wanna more entertaining go for it but remember sound & camera quality isn't good but not worst. if you wanna use dis as personnel, then i must say go for it.

for best camera & music go for SE phones.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
according to his needs e51 is sufficient go for it. but do check out on other phones too if you think you are getting a good deal in any other phone buy it.

Last edited:

puneet_84

orthopaedic surgeon
i say go for it...i have E51 for over a week and i am fully satisfied with it...it has few probs due to the latest OS it is using like..no opera mobile for it, not many softwares work on it but this just the starting once the phone becomes popular the softwares will be made compatible....
it is a business phone so don't expect any extraordinary sound or camera functions....

OP
Micheal

Micheal

Pro Geeks
thnx guys, i hav already reciprocated my wish to the concerned authorities. E51 is on the way.
i think i'm gonna start another thread on E51 after i hav it in my hands. dere we can share our opinions and also post useful links, i mean applications for OS 9.2

hskpunjabi

Journeyman
could u explain me which phone should i buy n73-5(no 3g ) n73 m, ithink these are 2 models available in india or e51 ..suggest some others mobiles too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom