nokia diwali offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulkit_aga

Journeyman
those who are planning to buy new phone or exchange old nokia phones see this

*www.techtree.com/India/News/Diwali_Offers_Nokia_Exchange_Upgrade/551-93949-893.html

Diwali Offers: Nokia Exchange & Upgrade

Techtree News Staff, Oct 08, 2008 1010 hrs IST

It's festival time again... Time to change your current handset

Festivals are an auspicious occasion for Indians to replace old things, especially gadgets, with new ones. So here's Nokia's offer for you to consider this Diwali.

On purchase of a Nokia device, consumers are being offered an assured gift. This includes Nokia branded leatherite pouches, Nokia mobile jewelry, Kolkata Knight Riders T-shirts, and 2-in-1 DVD packs, all redeemable over the counter.

In addition to this, 500 lucky winners could also win Tanishq Gold gift vouchers worth Rs. 5000, while 4 lucky consumers could win travel vouchers worth Rs. 2,00,000 each. All one needs to do is walk into a Nokia outlet and purchase any Nokia handset worth Rs. 5500/- or more. Consumers could also avail the scheme by exchanging their old Nokia handsets for new handsets worth Rs. 5,500 or more.

Also, the company is offering special limited edition combo-packs of the new Nokia E71, Nokia 3600 Slide, and Nokia 5320 XpressMusic handsets with a BH-102 Bluetooth headset.

The Nokia Festive offer can be availed at Nokia outlets across the country till October 31, 2008.

ruturaj3

Journeyman
they give upto Rs. 500 for monocrome display
upto Rs. 700 for colour display
upto Rs. 1000 for VGA Camera

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Is this Diwali offer available at outlets such as mobilestore, shubhiksha etc. or is it only available at Nokia Priority?

OP
pulkit_aga

pulkit_aga

Journeyman
offer is available at mobilestore and also other retailers which sell nokia apart from nokia priority.

everyone who bought new nokia or is planning to do so please post what you bought and the price.
also post what gift you got in scratch card.

i bought nokia 5320 at 9.6k and got a movie dvd as gift.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
On purchase of a Nokia device, consumers are being offered an assured gift. This includes Nokia branded leatherite pouches, Nokia mobile jewelry, Kolkata Knight Riders T-shirts, and 2-in-1 DVD packs, all redeemable over the counter.

Ya, I got the 2-in-1 DVD pack...of moserbaer on my N82 Black Purchase...:D
its available @ all dealers who sells Nokia handsets & the price of the fone must be above 5k..u will see a logo sticker named "Diwali Offer" on the box....

The 2-in-1 DVD has two movies "Rang De Basanti" & "Jab We Met"...never watched them though..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom