Nokia 6681 quries

Status
Not open for further replies.

akshar

Broken In
I am thiking of buying a Nokia 6681. This is my first experience with high end cell. I have a doubt in my mind. What is a software on my mobile gets currupted? What if the OS fails?
Is there any method by which I can reinstall the OS and other softwares? How do I install new software and remove the exisitng one? Is the interface easy or should I be very geeky for that?

Charley

Just Do It
Ive been using such phones for sometime nw, it is not at difficult to manouevre thru them regdg various issues, as u will get a manual on how to do it. U cud also register with mobile forums if u encounter any such problems.

Geforce

Journeyman
:?: There are some issues with this phone.

:arrow: Please view this first, before buying
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28987

:arrow: Also some users reported hanging of the phone during changing of themes.

tuxfan

Technomancer
6680 and 6681 - which one of them is cheaper? The other one is useless in India unless you want to use 2 cameras.

Charley

Just Do It
tuxfan said:
6680 and 6681 - which one of them is cheaper? The other one is useless in India unless you want to use 2 cameras.

The dual cams caused prob wit the set. Thats why it isnt gud

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
6681 is the cheaper of the two phones. 6680 has dual cams - the second one is for video calls but with no operator offereing 3G services in India, that second cam is pretty much a waste.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Well a friend of mine recently got a 6681 ..... the phone is quite impressive .. but i was not enough impressed by the display ... i mean i own a 6630 which has a 65K colour screen ... the iq on the 6681 is almost the same even though it has a 262k colour screen ..... otherwise the phone is just brilliant .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom