Nokia 6610i Data transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
EDIT:post subject changes form "BSNL GPRS in Nokia 6610i" to "Nokia 6610i Data transfer".

Hi all,

is it possible to transfer data like photos/ringtones/screen savers frm pc to my 6610i using the IR port? the data cable for the phone is expensive :(. Is the normal IR dongle available for PC useful for this. do i require any software to transfer the data???

Old query:
Hi guys, I Just got a Nokia 6610i Phone. I have BSNL excel Prepaid as my connection. I tried to activate GPRS. I tried to use Automatic configuration available here. I recived three settings but none work. the phone shows "creating GPRS connection" and after a few minutes nothing happens. there is no "g" indicator (No GPRS connection active :( ). Please help me activate the GPRS in my phone. how much are the charges for the GPRS Services.

Charan

cooldip10

In the zone
See I got the same phone and have "Airtel live" activated.. Its free browsing but restricted to yahoo, indiatimes and Airtel Live.. mine works fine.. I think you should contact the BSNL customer care and tell them to activate the GPRS for your number.It will take 48 hours to be activated.Then you will recieve the settings. Set them as your "default Settings" and try . It must work...
I have a question.Can i expand my cell's memory???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom