1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Nokia 6610i Data transfer

Discussion in 'Mobiles and Tablets' started by RCuber, Mar 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RCuber

RCuber The Mighty Unkel!!! Staff Member

EDIT:post subject changes form "BSNL GPRS in Nokia 6610i" to "Nokia 6610i Data transfer".

Hi all,

is it possible to transfer data like photos/ringtones/screen savers frm pc to my 6610i using the IR port? the data cable for the phone is expensive :(. Is the normal IR dongle available for PC useful for this. do i require any software to transfer the data???

Old query:
    Charan

2. cooldip10

cooldip10 New Member

See I got the same phone and have "Airtel live" activated.. Its free browsing but restricted to yahoo, indiatimes and Airtel Live.. mine works fine.. I think you should contact the BSNL customer care and tell them to activate the GPRS for your number.It will take 48 hours to be activated.Then you will recieve the settings. Set them as your "default Settings" and try . It must work...
    I have a question.Can i expand my cell's memory???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.