nokia 6600(3 yr old)+512 mb memory card for rs 5000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidboon

In the zone
nokia 6600(3 yr old)+512 mb memory card for rs 2500

i am selling a nokia 6600 (3 yr old)+512 mb memory card with all softwares you need preinstalled.

Last edited:

life31

Journeyman
^^^ So how much do you intend to pay for a 3 yrs old handset and that to 6600

6600 is dumped out of the market and is no more available for sale leaving one or two dealers who are selling old stock.
Moreever 6600 is well known to have software issues and threats towareds viruses.

I never used a handset for mor than 9 to 10 mnt months cos it turned into scrap and this handset is 3 yrs old.......

Let me add... I dont need it for myself but need it for a friend who needs an handset exclusively for Airtel net connection and just to be kept besides the computer without any other use

Last edited:

king007

In the zone
@Davidboon..........this is market section buddy not jokes section............

3 Year old outdated phone for 5000? :D

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^ So how much do you intend to pay for a 3 yrs old handset and that to 6600

6600 is dumped out of the market and is no more available for sale leaving one or two dealers who are selling old stock.
Moreever 6600 is well known to have software issues and threats towareds viruses.

I never used a handset for mor than 9 to 10 mnt months cos it turned into scrap and this handset is 3 yrs old.......

Let me add... I dont need it for myself but need it for a friend who needs an handset exclusively for Airtel net connection and just to be kept besides the computer without any other use

All this and u still give 1000 big heart..dear fella...
Please dont crap his sale pal..its still going for 2000~2500...just to let ya know....

@Davidboon..........this is market section buddy not jokes section............

3 Year old outdated phone for 5000? :D

well....

+1....

Last edited:
I sold my 1.3 years old Nokia 3230 last month for 3K. This one is 3 years old so i think no more then 1.5K. 3 years me phone ki body ke saath saath battery ki bhi waat lag jati hai yaar, and if the boy/girl got a girl/boy friend (which is quiet common nowadays :) and that includes me too :) ), tab to bhagwaan hi maalik hai us phone ka. Nothing more than 1.5 K i think. :)

life31

Journeyman
All this and u still give 1000 big heart..dear fella...
Please dont crap his sale pal..its still going for 2000~2500...just to let ya know......

I apologise if I am wrong in any sense. I just quoted my price. I can pay maximum of 1k for that phone and if the seller agrees i have a deal directly.

The other stuff was not to offend the seller but was for you to know the practicle facts about the phone.

No Itensions of refraining the sellers sale but rather I would be very happy for the seller that he was able to get a very very good price aswell as a good profit from his sale.

2000 to 2500 I bet it wont go untill and unless you buy it :D

Just a fact, would you buy that cell for 2.5k. Just for your knowledge I sold my 6600 long back when it stopped to the market for 3k it was 10 mts old.

OP
Davidboon

Davidboon

In the zone
I sold my 1.3 years old Nokia 3230 last month for 3K. This one is 3 years old so i think no more then 1.5K. 3 years me phone ki body ke saath saath battery ki bhi waat lag jati hai yaar, and if the boy/girl got a girl/boy friend (which is quiet common nowadays :) and that includes me too :) ), tab to bhagwaan hi maalik hai us phone ka. Nothing more than 1.5 K i think. :)

man i have a new battery
with all this i m thinking to sell my 6600 at 2500 only

clown_abhi

Broken In
2500 would just be the sweet price. No one is gonna sell this for 1K. Don't even dream of man.
Even exchange price hovers around 2K for this cell, just if it's working.

rosemolr

Journeyman
I will pay 750+shipping..coz ma servant want a phone..i thinkt his S*** is suitable for him.outdated Crap..feel ashamed to see such a crap in here..

sibot

I did it all for d n00ki3
I will pay 750+shipping..coz ma servant want a phone..i thinkt his S*** is suitable for him.outdated Crap..feel ashamed to see such a crap in here..
get a life...quote your price, not your comments. people are here to sell not to listen to your **** criticism

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid

ooh....OG wannabe is here..

try 1100.... better "****" ...dont u think...Please dont crap his sale....

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
what has happened to you guys... 6600 is one of the best models of itstimes and is so much popular.... its one of those handsets which have thousands of softwares written for it....

it is a smartphone that is definitely smart. my friend still has this phone and still i feel awe while seeing it .. but i got an n73me ryt now so dont have to buy it....
the only problem is with latest java softwares it is slow... what else to expect out of a phone released in late 2003?
anyways this one will get 2000-2500....

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
I recently brought a 6600 (not for me but for my friend)
Rate - 2500/-
Accessories - Charger + 128Mb Card
Condition - Was barely 6 Months Old
And the softwares you are talking of come for 50/- Rs only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom