Nokia 6300 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocumancer

Right off the assembly line
I recently applied the security keyguard along with automatic Keyguard after changing the default code.

The code worked fine for 2-3 days, then suddenly the phone refused this code.:confused:

I tried removing the battery and restarting it, but it did not budge.I told the code to a few other people and they also tried it,but it still did not work.

Suddenly, nearly an hour later, it suddenly unlocked(with the same code).For the time being, I have disabled the security keyguard, but I think the problem might return in the future when I use this feature.

please Help:!:

What is PIN2 code?Where do I get it from?
I have an airtel SIM and didn't get it.

Last edited:

MasterMinds

hell boy
pin2 code give access to special network features and no provider would give u that like so easily i dont think any one(operator) woul give that for eg u can set ur caller id not sent when u give a call to some one...!!!!! and remember that call charges option which is builr into phone u cant use that without pin2
and pin code is for locking ur sim if u set ur phone{actuly sim} to request pin code....so when u insert ur sim in other phone or even in urs then it will ask for pin when entered incorrectly for three times ur sim is blocked and u require PUK code and u get that from cc and,or from the card in which sim is placed when one buys that....

OP
O

ocumancer

The card my SIM came in only had the SIM, airtel logo, mobile no. and SIM no.
No PUK no.

'get that from cc?' What is this cc?

OP
O

ocumancer

By the way, I have heard that apple is planning to launch an e-book reader, a 2-piece screen on which e-books can be read as normal books.Is it true?When does it launch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom