nokia 6280 mobile unlock code needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
recently my uncle visited hongkong and brought a nokia 6280 phone from there. but when started in india it asks for an unlock code.
how can we unlock it.

recently my uncle visited hongkong and brought a nokia 6280 phone from there. but when started in india it asks for an unlock code.
how can we unlock it.

Last edited by a moderator:

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Re: nokia 6280 unlocker needed

dude there is go to any lokal mobile shop yes the one near your panwalla,hell do it else get to nokia priority,or the 101% successful way is to go to the companys site and buy the code.

is the fone on contract?
i mean the service provider companys logo is printed or not?

K

krazyfrog

Is it asking for Security code or PIN code? If its asking security code, enter 12345. If its asking PIN code, contact the customer care of your service provider and get your PIN code and then enter it.

K

krazyfrog

:shock:WTF! What the hell is going on here? Where is the guy who started this thread? And why is my id there on the top?:shock: Mods please do something about this.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
OK i have merged the threads. Sorry my mistake while merging the two posts created by the same person. I did something wrong last time.

veni

Right off the assembly line
how can we unlock it.

how can we unlock it.

You can unlock your mobile using unlock code...you can get the unlock code here *www.onlinegsmunlock.com/unlock-your-phone/rs7wp2/ It provides unlock code and instructions...By using this you can unlock your mobile easily...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom