nokia 6270 or sony walkman phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumansaurabh

Right off the assembly line
hi i am totally confused with nokia 6270 the new series 40 ui. i dont know about the phone performance, however i am accustomed with the shape and size. plz comment on sound quality or should i go for a sony walkman series coz i want a nice sound quality for the mp3 playback

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
dude 6270 blasts in mobile fone music if u wanna hear real music good camera is ur need and u wanna live and not hear the music go for the new nokia 6270 and if u can stretch go 4 nokia 3250

prankie

D PrankMaster
no dude... sony walkman phones have bettr sound...
i've tried n6270 and
i own both w800i and n3250...
sound qulty of 800i and 3250 are comparable...
N6270 has good sound but is not superlative than walkman...

suave_guy

pedal to metal
also sony walkman phones have advantage when it comes to bass....thx to "megabass"
sony walkman series are anyday better than 6270 and 3250...

ENjoy...

ELITE

Right off the assembly line
I was faced with the same situation a few months ago, I decided to go with Nokia, Why? Here are the reasons:
1). Small Screen of sony phone (880i)
2). Difficult availbility of software's for Sony phones.
3). Wide range of software availibility for Symbian based phones (Nokia Series 60).
4). Easy service availibility of Nokia phones. (Atleast in my small town)

I finally settled for Nokia 3250 (The Twister Music Phone) , I am very happy that I did not go with Sony Erricsson 800i (But I miss its superb camera)

I hope this will help.

True Geek

Journeyman
montsa007 said:
huh but i prefer nok over sony

Its not about your preference dude.
Sony Walkman is any day better in terms of Sound and Quality.

On the other hand hand, u will miss Symbian in SE fone. Thats doesn't mean its bad. Your fone will be virus free.

I will suggest you for Sony Ericcson.:cool:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
You want softwares, go with Nokia.
You want anything else, go for Sony Ericsson.
And if you want music (or camera), DEFINITELY go for Sony Ericsson!

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
buddy 6270 wont get a virus neday coz its the same version of software i mean series 40 i will prefer 6270 over w800i neday man

6270 has 2 speakers buddy and w800i hahahah jus 1 and thats not too loud when u compare to nokia 6270

jus try urself and u will find the diffrence

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
How many times will you use the speakers for listening to music on a mobile phone? It's the quality through the headphones that matters. And W800i (or even K750i, for that matter) beats the pants off Nokia 6270 in that aspect. :)
You cannot connect Nokia 6270 to speakers of your own too. And if you connect W800i to half decent speakers, they will make Nokia 6270 look like an April Fool joke (which, pardon me, I think it is anyway)! :)

And the only thing that Nokia scores in against Sony Ericsson is softwares and that aspect is not present in Nokia 6270. There are VERY few softwares available for 6270. You should definitely opt for the Sony Ericsson W810i.

freakanomics

Broken In
SE if u r one helluva music freak, 6270 if ur obsessed with large screen and stereo speakers. Camera quality better in SE than 6270. GO FOR THE W810i, dude!

casanova

The Frozen Nova
SE walkman phone rocks. Also, SE phones have class that no others can offer. And as far as the softwares are concerned, it requires a good search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom