nokia 6270 or n-90 or sony ericsson walkman range?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
For your budget k800i will be great. But, if you want symbian phone then go for n90.
You should opt for walkman series if you want better music quality and a good camera.

pickster

Professional Layabout.
Pictures are better in W800i while videos are better in N-90.
You can check out the camera review between N-90 & W800i at :
*www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n90_vs_sonyericsson_w800-review-46.php
You can also read their individual reviews at:
*www.gsmarena.com

If you can you should wait for some time as Sony-Ericsson is going to release
a whole bunch of new phones.

mehulved

Sony is coming out with whole new range of walkman phones. Their reviews have been posted in this section by members, do browse around for them and have a look at them too if you're ready to wait for a while.
Here are the reviews
SE W300i
SE K800
SE K790
Now the choice is yuors.

pickster

Professional Layabout.
tech_your_future said:
For your budget k800i will be great. But, if you want symbian phone then go for n90.
You should opt for walkman series if you want better music quality and a good camera.
hey bro, isin't it W800i ?

suave_guy

pedal to metal
also look out for SE W900i...very cool phone, infact one of the best phone u can buy today though i'm not sure whether it has been released in india yet or not

i'm gonna get it from uk in 10 days, will post the review soon..

*www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=in...oader&php=php1_10333&zone=pp&lm=pp1&pid=10333

*gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_w900-review-63.php

ENjoy...

evil_maverick

Journeyman
hey dude !!
dont go for the 6270 coz its a slider!! and believe me they r gonna giv u probs in the long run!!
and betn the w800i n the n 90, well i wud prefer n 90 coz it luks hunkier then the w800i!!!! moreover the w800i's orange color and its candybar luk sucks!! though it has a gr8 cam and gud features too!! but i think u shud go for the n90!!yo!!

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
well u can opt for a 6270 if u don wanna change the fone soon and to b clear the 6280 is now available
i dont recommend se for the reason of resale value rest is up to u
and remember the sound if 6270 is mind blowing i have checked it

mehulved

and no symbian apps too. Why is too much hype made of symbian viruses? They don't auto-run as in windows. Symbian viruses are only for dodo-brained people. I'd rather opt for symbian OS.

tuxfan

Technomancer
6270 is a series 40 phone! Why take one when there are better ones available!?

For 20-25K you will not get N90 and IMO, its not a good phone. Its too hugh!! :shock: I am using N70. Great phone! Good sound too!! Amongst the symbian phones, this one has highest RAM. Its not too bulky, not too heavy. Check out this N70 review by gdatuk :)

SE W800i is also nice if you can live with that orange colour :shock: or else wait for SE W810! It coming soon and its black! :)

frmneo999

Broken In
hey..wait a bit for k800 ...ita cool 3g fone with awesome features.. 3.2MP camera,16x zoom, and yea...walkman features.. And N90 is a defenite n0-n0! its hard to use,..

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Re: 6270 themes

deepinder_mann1988 said:
well i bought 6270 and it surely rocks.
All Nokia phones 'rock' for a few weeks. It is after this stipulated period that you begin to realise your mistake.
Anyway, best of luck with this one!
Nokia has one thing though - good resale value! So when you sell it after a few weeks, get the Sony Ericsson W???i (any model from the WALKMAN range).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom