nokia 6230i,6630,3230 or SE750i?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fact_speaks

Broken In
See bro regarding your query i want you to know that 6600 i a better option than 6630 you can do a lot of things with 6600 and there is no limit that what can be done with it

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Are you saying that the 6600 which was released almost 2 years back, runs an older version of Symbian OS, has lesser memory, less colors (display), no hot-swappable MCC slot, no EDGE, no 3G, no dedicated music player capabilities is a better phone than the 6630???

@pramod: If you want stuff like Symbian, your best option is the 6630. However, if you don't mind the lack of Symbian, both, the 6230i and the SE K750i are great phones.

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
Nemesis said:
Are you saying that the 6600 which was released almost 2 years back, runs an older version of Symbian OS, has lesser memory, less colors (display), no hot-swappable MCC slot, no EDGE, no 3G, no dedicated music player capabilities is a better phone than the 6630???

@pramod: If you want stuff like Symbian, your best option is the 6630. However, if you don't mind the lack of Symbian, both, the 6230i and the SE K750i are great phones.

after a long search..i find a person with senses
anyone in india i meet say 6600 is amazing..
u have got the right point my friend..i appreciate it

and dude i would suggest u to look into other options like 6670 aswell. SE750 sound quality is amazing. but i would personally go for nokia smart symbian phones..(except 6600)

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
Nokia 6230i is much much better than 6630 IMO.. 6630 just duzn't make the cut when it comes to looks..

If you're looking for a stereo mp3 player with a decent screen, BT, video playback and gr8 ringtones go in for moto e398 for 8-9k

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Go for 6630. I have one and it doesn't have fm and 2mp camera like k750i but if u remove these 2 things than it's camera is second best compareble to SE S700i, very fast processor, screen excellent, support the latest techology and looks are not too bad. By the way u could buy fm enhancement from nokia. Thought of buying 6681 but didn't find much difference. For further details see reviews here:

*www.gsmarena.com/nokia_6630-review-20.php

AND

*www.mobile-review.com/review/nokia-6630-en.shtml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom