Nokia 5200

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
will opera mini,a java application programme run on Nokia 5200

What is the processor 4 nokia 5200 ? Is it Java or Symbian. Iam asking it after thorougly surfing the mobile review of this fon

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
arey yaar how many topics ll u make..??
YEs opera mini ll work on it...
Btw it has a ARM processor :p but a s40v2 os so it ll run only java apps...

K

krazyfrog

^^ Keep helping and only your souls will be left of you.

OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
enticer can u browse internet using opera mini 3 in Nokia 5200 ? If so plz tell me the steps

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
first of all allow opera mini in ur cellphone to access web !!
there will be a option called permissions sum whr in ur cell
opera mini shld hv the permission to acess internet on ur cellphone!!
basically those java progs dont work like in ur case if they are denied access to user data and net...

then open opera mini goto menu and tools and settings in thr select option Network setup...it will automatically set it up

if this dont work then thr in network setup u change that protocol to SOCKET and try if this dont work then again change Protocol to HTTP and try

if none work...then i dont know find some one in ur city who can set it up for u in front of u

OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
I cant even goto menu and tools and setttings since usually opera starts network setup sutomatically when we run it first. Bt 4 me it does not.Plz someone hel me. I found that in my configuration setting 4 my handset there is acess point bt i cannot add my mo setting there but there is a setting of Airtel live .How is it so. I really dont no so idelete the airtwl live aceess point .Plz help me in adding the acess poin ot MO

K

krazyfrog

Go to settings>connections>gprs. There you'll find the answer to your problems. There you can create new access points and then select it as default for all apps. Hope you know the settings for MO. If you don't, DO NOT create a new thread. Ask here or search the forum.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
n pls dude mujhe maaf karo...
i dont hav anythin called nokia 5200.. i donno anythin abt gadgets..
main sanyasi hun, aajkal m in the Alps-----> modern sanyas u see :D

K

krazyfrog

enticer86 said:
n pls dude mujhe maaf karo...
i dont hav anythin called nokia 5200.. i donno anythin abt gadgets..
main sanyasi hun, aajkal m in the Alps-----> modern sanyas u see :D
Didn't knew they setup net connection in the Alps. Thanks for telling :D.

K

krazyfrog

JohnephSi said:
Plz tell me how 2 check battery status 4 Nokia 5200
you see the battery shaped bar at the top right corner of the screen. Thats what i do.

K

krazyfrog

JohnephSi said:
Bt how can i check my pc. of the battery.Is there any programs 4 it.
No. Atleast i don't know any. Why do you need it any way? Isn't the battery indicator enough for you?

OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
I need it because i oftenly surf 2 internet through my mobile through data cable .Also it does not charge the battery automatically like my past SE W 700i .How to do it in my 5200.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom