Ambassador of Buzz
Nokia 3500c with

*262k colours TFT display

*Phone book with 2000 Entries

*2MP cam

*Video Support

*Stereo FM+

*MP3 player support

*Memory Slot (256 MB micro SD card Free!)

*Sleek & Slim Candy Bar

*Bluetooth Support+

*miniUSB support+

*Weighs only 80Gms

All this for

Rs.6,400/-

REAL STEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abinesh

Broken In
the one question i wanted to ask is the topic of this thread. i felt this was a steal too... and ppl say its an upgrade on the 3110c ... so maybe we need not worry on the value for money part. the features seem to be very good as well... i'm getting this phone tomo...

oval_man

Journeyman
Hmm....

With 262K colors,only 128 x 160 pixels ??? that too ONLY 1.8" screen...Oh! BAD!!

2MP CAM,But NO ZOOM???,Oh! it's BAD!

No Data Cable in Sales Package ,
Only 8.5MB user memory &
Supports only upto 1GB
.............................................C'mon Nokia it's really BAD!!!!!!!

K

krazyfrog

oval_man said:
2MP CAM,But NO ZOOM???,Oh! it's BAD!
There cannot exist a Nokia camera phone without zoom. They might sell camera phones one day without lens, but without zoom? No way! Nokia takes its zoom very seriously. There must be zoom in this phone too.

Pathik

Google Bot
neways most of the fones in this range have only digital zoom... wat difference does it make..
btw azzu 3110c is also s40v3 only..
it has bt v2.0...
in the 6k bracket its the most vfm fone

abinesh

Broken In
whats the diff btn optical zoom and digital zoom BTW ?? yea... googled it and got few answers... and this fone has 8x digital zoom... thats listed in nokia.com...

Samsung J600 has almost all the above features.... just that it has 1.3mp camera instead of 2mp.

it comes for Rs.5850 and is a slider phone..... why doesn't anyone go for that???

abinesh

Broken In
just back after the purchase... i bought the grey one and she looks smashing... the backpanel looks fragile though... very thin and kinda too much flexible... starting to meddle right now...

hey abinesh can u please post some pics of the grey one..... coz even i'm interested in buying 3500c but the pics available on net are red, blue and pink.... i couldn't find grey one

abinesh

Broken In
i don have a digicam mate !! i'll have to borrow my friend's ... and i'll need some time... got exams tomo... i'll get the pics in 2 days...

and the music is good, the reception for FM is good too.. loudspeaker is ok (maybe its the same quality all phones provide... i dono... )

azzu

AJJU
Digital Zoom is just like the feature zooming of the pics (eg:taken photo) with strict loss of quality with every zoom.But optical zoom is different it uses optic's so there's no loss in the Photo.
Btw :abhi do enquire well and go for 3500 coz its new product .,..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom