Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys iam planning to buy a NOKIA 3250...
its not that i have fixed up my mind in buying that...i am also open for other options.. so i wud request you to please let me know if i shud go alongwith
3250 or if i shud consider any other phone in the same price range..

all your suggestions are welcome..

thanx in advance

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
It is a good phone. Just in case you want to look at other options there's Sony Ericsson W810i in the same range and good features and I guess N70 also falls in similar price range and is a good phone.
You haven't told what all features you need/want.

C

crazywolf

hey friend i own an 3250 in my opinion u dont take coz it hangging prob is high!

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
I dont own it but i have heard that the old models had a lot of hanging prob but not the new ones ... is it true?

OP
aniishvara@gmail.com
crazywolf said:
hey friend i own an 3250 in my opinion u dont take coz it hangging prob is high!

is that so????
well ive heard of this sort of problems from the N series users...

and

arjun2040 said:
being a SonyEricsson fan, i'd suggest u go for the W810i....it's an awesome fone

but there seems to be a lot of battery related issues associated with SE phones
how true is that???

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
No.. its the SE ones[especially the LI-Polymer ones] that gives better battery backup nd life than nokia ones[li-ion ones].

OP
aniishvara@gmail.com
well ,,now that theres no much problem in the SE batteries,then i'll have to consider W700i,W800i {and the new W790i or something }

i want a phone which has a good mix of all the function { but mainly MP3,cam }
so now which one do i go for:

3250 ----my original choice
N series of phones
SE W series{ W700,800 etc }
SE K Series { k750i heard that the camera is just too good...}

guys this is one completely lost person here...HELPPPPPP!!!!!

aadipa

Padawan
Go for W810, if musik and cam is imp. factors.
Go for Nokia series 60 phones (3250/N70) if extream tweaking is needed, but slightly inferior cam is okay (no autofocus).

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
The cam in w810i is same or even better than a k750i nd all features too + there is lot more features in an 810 than a k750 especcialy in MUZIK.
The cam in 810 is much much better than the 3250 nd N70 nd so is the music too.
But it can't give u the flexibility on an OS[symbian] as in 3250 nd N70.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@aniishvara@gmail.com
U can tweak it as u like. eg. u can make a phone play wma songs by installing ny player even if it doesn't support wma natively. Use video as ringtone using s/w nd much much more.

sagar_coolx

Journeyman
hey mee 2 am confused....should i go for w810 ir 3250????pls list all ps and negative points.........
also ill b having sum files on fone which i dont want others 2 c., so is there any software available for se fones....like we have for nokia symbians???eg:fileman??
also im open to other options for da fones
yaa and wat abt n72???

Last edited:

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
3250 man, its express music feature rocks! also, its 3g, its got great looks and it features my favorite song and artist..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom