nokia 3250 -the music phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

callmeastha

Broken In
hey guys just wanted to know how's the nokia 3250? of course the mp3 player must be good coz it's the music phone but how's the camera? how's the sound quality? is the camera and the mp3 player (in particular) better than n70?
which would u reccomend coz i'm thinking of buying one of these two.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
I have Nokia 3250.... As my budget permit i satisfied with this twisted brick....
But it is true....there are many intelligent Nokia's model out now for better serve your purpose....but i must add one thing here....the 2.0 MP camera(Excellent) without a flash not much worth.

K

krazyfrog

Looking at your recent few posts it seems you're totally confused as to which cell to buy. Instead of posting and inquiring about each new cell that comes to your mind, i'd rather suggest you post what features you're looking for in a cell and whats your budget. That'll help us tell you which cell would suit you best (and the one you should buy), instead of commenting on some random cell phone.

prankie

D PrankMaster
camera of N70 is bettr in dark, in suffecient light camera of both phones are equivalent... mp3 playback of N3250 is far bettr than N70, but the bundled earphones are very bad!! bettr get one of ipod...
phone runs on BP-6M battery, which i think is the best battery frm nokia..
its a Series 60 smartphone based on symbian v9.1, so N70's and older s60 apps wont run on it, but java apps will do work...

OP
C

callmeastha

Broken In
krazyfrog said:
Looking at your recent few posts it seems you're totally confused as to which cell to buy. Instead of posting and inquiring about each new cell that comes to your mind, i'd rather suggest you post what features you're looking for in a cell and whats your budget. That'll help us tell you which cell would suit you best (and the one you should buy), instead of commenting on some random cell phone.
i was confused but now i've decided to go for n70 or nokia 3250.i think i can compromise on mp3 player instead of compromising on camera so probably n70 is a better choice. what other differences are there between the two?i just want a good camera,a good mp3 player bluetooth (i won't mind other features but i dunno much about them)

K

krazyfrog

callmeastha said:
i think i can compromise on mp3 player instead of compromising on camera so probably n70 is a better choice.I just want a good camera,a good mp3 player bluetooth (i won't mind other features)
If that's the case, i suggest you go for SE W810i. You won't be compromising on any thing. This cell has the best music player and the most awesome camera in the segment.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
krazyfrog said:
If that's the case, i suggest you go for SE W810i. You won't be compromising on any thing. This cell has the best music player and the most awesome camera in the segment.

I 2nd Frog

reddick

Mobile Freak
3250 Suxs...No flash...Crapped buttons...limited apps n games for this series...a bit heavy etc. etc. etc.

papai_mcc

Broken In
I have 3250, mp3 player is excellent, but camera is not good in night.And it lacks supports for 3G and office documents.
But the appz s for it are not at all limited, only you have to search for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom