Nokia 3250 not installing themes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_moon

Journeyman
My Nokia 3250 is not installing new themes that it used to install earlier.
I had formatted my memory card and since then new themes (.sis) are not getting installed!!
When I select a new theme, after almost 99% installation, it says "unable t install theme!"
I'm unable to comprehend as to what is the prob and how to tackle it!!
Please help.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
If I am right, it could be because these themes aren't signed and 3250 and few of the latest phones cannot install apps which have no certificates. There is a way around but I don't really remember it, just search for it I guess you should find it in the forum.
First check if those themes have a signed certificate?

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
dood!these themes had certificates man,just format your drive and face the consequences...
there are some other major flaws with this nokia crap, change equaliser settings when a song is about to finish and it will never start up again..(equaliser)
PLEASE PEOPLE, if anyone is thinking of buying an NSeries model, think again:(

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
return_of_vengeance said:
hey man 3250 is a s40 phone & u might be installing s60 themes.......
Clear your facts. 3250 is a Series 60 UI phone with Symbian 9.1 release 3. Check here *www.gsmarena.com/nokia_3250-1296.php

azzu

AJJU
hey n3250 is s60(symbial 9) UI phone its called as third generation UI .and it does not install the s60 themes coz many softs and themes available on d net are second generation UI compatibles visit www.funmaza.com there is a special section for n3250 u can download frm there

navneeth_snr

Journeyman
the_moon said:
My Nokia 3250 is not installing new themes that it used to install earlier.
I had formatted my memory card and since then new themes (.sis) are not getting installed!!
When I select a new theme, after almost 99% installation, it says "unable t install theme!"
I'm unable to comprehend as to what is the prob and how to tackle it!!
Please help.

One of my friend is working in Nokia marketting dept. I had a mind to buy N3250, but he told that they are getting software complaints. So I decided to go for SE W810i

prankie

D PrankMaster
i also have N3250 and have over 20themes installed... i did'nt face any problem while installing themes...
btw whats ur phones firmware version???

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
techtronic said:
What Model do u have ?
n93....
and guys..try to understand the problem....themes which have already been iunstalled once are not working after formatting...not that some themes are not working with the phone model....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom