Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravi.bvrm

Right off the assembly line
Hi
Im new to this forum, can any body help in troubleshooting Nokia 3230. I have cleaned Circuit board with Isopropellent disconnecting all accessories like keypad, camera and LCD. will it damage any components.

Thankyou,
Ravi

Anand_RF

Journeyman
well if you have cleaned already then you should know by now if it's damaged or not.:p
Posted in wrong section.
Exactly what's the problem with your phone?

OP
R

Ravi.bvrm

Hi Anand
After power ON Nothing is displayed on LCD( working like light) afte one minute it's getting power OFF.

Thankyou
Ravi.

S

sariq

who gave you the idea of cleaning it? phone's circuit board does not need cleaning. try keeping circuit board 1 day in sunlight - thats all you can do yourself.

if you still want then use vaccum cleaner/ blower - this is tip for other members :-D

OP
R

Ravi.bvrm

Hi,
This is Ravi, I have got Nokia 3230, which fell into water long back and began to work after a couple of day's that's fine but recently some key's on keypad failed to work so dismandled I changed the inner keypad. when I was changing I found some grease material and rust here and there on the circuit board so I cleaned entire circuit board with Isopropellent and assembled it after drying.

Now when I switch ON Blank screen(failed to boot) is displayed and switch's OFF automatically after some seconds. can you give me any suggestion to repair my mobile.

Thankyou,
Ravi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom