• very bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.death

Broken In
hey there 8)
here's a phone that is designed to reflect the real in the person.it is fashionably compactand powerful,the nokia 3230 is so versatile ,you can personilize it to suit your very need.

i bought the phone a week back and was fascinated by its looks,i was told it was available in two colours black and dark redi picked up the d red one,got the bill warranty etc,put in my sim card and switched it on.liked its screen quality and large diplay.took a quick look at the menu inset to see basic features .Impressed ,i was....

sat in the car,plugged in the head phone and switched on the fm radio,tuned the channels.enjoyed the stereophonic radio in the distance to home.called orange and activated my edge and push to talk subscription was told it would be activated next day.called my freinds to enable push to talk.

in the evening went to hang out with freinds.they liked the phone and wanted some pics to be shot to see the the clarity.it boasted of a 1.3 megapixil camera,and te picture quality was great .clicked some photos and made a slideshow out of them ,added a tune and gave a theme.

i was free in the night ,so tried to load some music and applications on the phone from my pc.connectin it with the pc through bluetooth was a piece of cake,transferred some mp3 and some software.mp3 songs worked just fine with good quality,sound.

next day...got a push to talk message from freind about a birth day partyreplied to him.got the real chance to shoot a video,inserted my 256 mb mmc ,and downloaded camcorder,to enhance shoot length

at the party shot a long video of about an hour.went home and made some vcds out it and ditributed among freinds.

in the end it proved to be a good phone with new games to keep u imersed when bored ,it has an user freindly inter-face to fulfil all the needs.i got used it it as a good use ful thing in two days and i assume it will not be hard for others .

Relaxed.Creative.
Capture the moment
It boasts of a 1.3 megapixel camera,the best nokia can get you,for crystal clear images of the groovy party or your latest vacation.

Put ur pictures on show
you can even create a slideshow of the selected images and a background music can be added.you can even jazz up it by experimenting with transition atyles and background colours.and dont let the presentation go unnoticed u can even circulate them via mms.

All fun and games
Indulge in the new games by nokia.challange your rivals in the pre-embedded rallypro contest via bluetooth.u can even test your dexterity with warriorquest and agentv.

Express your creativity
you can let your creativity run free with the movie director.it allows u to piece videos together and dramatise your work by adding text and sound effectsuse wide range of styles and themes like,anime,bling,morph,and spin doctor to spice up your masterpeice.

Music the way you like it.
chill out to your favouritetunes with the integrated mp3 player.can get of a particular song why not kepp it as a ringtone to hear it everytime someone calls.vary your selection by tuning into fm stereo radio.and you can also enjoy the visualm radio feature.this phone is edge technology enabled.

Focused.Driven

Feel the rush
Enjoy the power of high speed internet connectivity.

Free and easy
the phone also has the push to talkfeature bundled in it.,which helps you hold real time conversation in a group.

Stay focused
the digital calender helps you keep track of meetings and the birthday of your dear ones.

Deatiled features:
  • Tri-Band Operation:
    Tri-band coverage on up to five continents (EGSM900/GSM1800/1900)
    Automatic switching between bands

Size:
    Weight: 110 g
    Dimensions: 109 mm x 49 mm x 19 mm, 90 cc

Display and User Interface :
    Large, high-resolution TFT color display
    Up to 65,536 colors
    176 x 208-pixel resolution
    Series 60 user interface (UI) with selectable themes

Imaging:
    Still imaging
    1.3 megapixel camera sensor, effective resolution 1.23 megapixels for image capture (image size 1280 x 960 pixels)
    Image capture: JPEG (16.7 million/24-bit color)
    Displayed formats: JPEG, GIF87a/89a, EXIF, WBMP, BMP, MBM, PNG

Video:
    Capture video clips up to one hour with 32 MB MMC card
    Resolution of videos: Q-CIF (176 x 144 Pixel)
    Video capture: H.263 (16.7 million/24-bit color)

Video Editing :
    Edit your own video clips on your Nokia 3230 smartphone
    Cut your clips, add special effects such as slow motion, and combine them using video editing with Muvee Styles to create your own minimovie up to 10 minutes long
    Add text, music, frames and still pictures
    Save your creation on your phone and share it by sending your masterpiece as a multimedia message

Tunes Studio :
    Create your own MIDI ringing tones with the pre-installed Tunes Studio Java application

Splice and dice existing MIDI tones to create new tunes
    Adjust tempo and pitch
    Get started with the pre-loaded sounds provided

Visual Radio(EDGE) :
    Listen to music and interact with your favorite radio stations

Games:

Exclusive new motion-enhanced game: Agent V
    Multiplayer games: Rally Pro Contest, Snake
    Plus MGS Steel Warrior, Card Deck, and Mix Pix

Messaging :
    Multimedia messaging: MMS 1.2 for creating, receiving, editing, and sending videos and pictures with AMR voice clips-Text messaging: Supports concatenated SMS; picture messaging; SMS distribution list
    Chat
    Predictive text input: Support for all major languages in Europe and Asia-Pacific

Presence:
    Instant messaging
    Presence-enhanced contacts

Music Player :
    Play MP3s in your phone via the head-set or the build in speaker

Connectivity:
    USB with Pop-Port
    Local synchronization of picture gallery, contacts and calendar to PC using PC Suite
    Remote over-the-air synchronization with SyncML
    Send and receive images, video clips, graphics and business cards

Browsing:
    xHTML browser lets you view “real” HTML and xHTML Web pages on your phone
    Browsing over TCP/IP
    Smart content download – OMA DRM 1.0
    OTA provisioning
    Mobile wallet for online transactions and storing your confidential information such as credit card numbers, user names, and passwords

Data Transfer :
    EGPRS multislot class 5, up to 177.6 kbps
    GPRS multislot class 10, up to 80 kbps

Bluetooth Wireless Technology :
    Talk handsfree with a wireless Bluetooth headset enhancement
    Play wireless multiplayer games over a Bluetooth connection
    Synchronize your phone and PC over a local Bluetooth wireless connection

Call Management :
    Push to Talk over cellular network via dedicated key

java applications:
    Java MIDP 2.0
    Create your own MIDI ringing tones with the pre-installed Tunes Studio application
    Downloadable applications including news clients and travel guides
    Collection of ringing tones, wallpapers, and screensavers / UI themes available to download from Nokia Shop

Voice Features :
    Voice dialing
    Voice commands
    Voice recorder
    Integrated handsfree speaker

Digital Services :
    Graphics, icons, animations, logos
    Games: Possibility to download new games
    Ringing, alert, and gaming tones: MP3, MIDI with support for up to 48 polyphonic sounds
    Themes: Possibility to download new themes including animated wallpapers, animated screensavers, color schemes, and ringing tones

Sales Package Contents (for ypur help):
    Nokia 3230 phone
    Nokia Battery BL-5B, Li-Ion 760 mAh
    Nokia Standard Charger ACP-7 (Nokia Travel Charger ACP-12 in selected countries)
    Nokia Headset HDS-3
    Nokia 32 MB RS MultiMediaCard (MMC)
    User Guide

the phone is around 18 k to 18k 500,well offering decent features at low price.
*www.nokia.co.in/BaseProject/Sites/INEN_43419/CDA/Categories/Phones/PhoneModels/I/_Content/_Static_Files/img_med_3230.jpg

hoping u like the review,will be there with next reveiw of 6230i
bye

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
well, i wouldnt call this a review...it's more like a list of the features this phone offers...u can make it much better if u include personal experience, price, and pix...

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Yeah man add some pitures taken off this phone...
and tell me two things:
1. How is the speakers, is it stereo and how is mp3 playing?
2. Wht about the kepad? I heard it was not good, (thou darklord says it's good)
3. Price?

and one more thing..., it's bulky phone as 3660/7600 :(

abhi_shake

Broken In
Man that's the most comprehensive review i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!! The phone seems cool but Sony K 700i is much better.

OP
D

dr.death

Broken In
well pix will be there in an hour and as for the price it's in the ENDof the review,last line before photo,the phone is not so bulky ,the keypad works fine and ull be adjusted to it in about 2 days,as for the speaker it's stereo and the mp3 plays COOOOOLLL!!!!

allajunaki

Journeyman
Dude... A few Corrections...
Phone's FM is stereo,
Mp3 Playback is mono.(So is all the builtin phone sounds...)

Screen is brilliant... Very Vibrant and rich.
Keypad ergromics is a big question.
Phone doesnt feel bulky, or heavy.

Delpiero

Journeyman
Nemesis said:
well, i wouldnt call this a review...it's more like a list of the features this phone offers...u can make it much better if u include personal experience, price, and pix...
Agree with you. Where are the pictures? All i see here are the featues of the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom