Nokia 3230 Black Special Edition for sale !

Status
Not open for further replies.

spitfire

Gizmo Freak !
Nokia 3230 Black Special Edition +Original Data Cable+64MB MMC for sale !

I have an One Year Old Nokia 3230 Special Edition Mobile for sale.Its in showroom condition.No scratches or problems whatsoever
Features Includes :

1.Symbian 7.0 Series 60 Version 2 (Latest Firmware,updated from Nokia Care 1 month ago)
2.Bluetooth,Infrared
3.GPRS,HSCSD,EDGE Connectivity
4.Stereo FM Visual Radio
5.1.3 Megapixel Camera
6.Push To Talk
7.External Memory Support Upto 2GB
8.Speakerphone + Voice Activated Command
9.The Brightest and best 65K screen Ever

Since this is a special edition phone it also comes with other goodies absent in normal retail pack such as

1.Norton Antivirus + Firewall 2005 for symbian 2 year subscription (One year left)
2.Special Edition HS-3 Headset
3.Nokia Football Crazy
4.Opera Internet Browser V8 for symbian phones
5.Special Edition EA Sports FIFA 2005 football Game

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Offer 1

1.Nokia 3230 Black with Charger - Current Market Price Rs 7000/-including taxes/VAT(For normal Edition,special edition no longer sold.When I bought it,this special edition cost me 1000Rs more than the normal retail version)
2.64 MB special Edition Memory card
3.Special Edition Headset
4.Original Box Pack + Bill
5.Free memory card adaptor
6.Original Nokia DKU 2 Datacable (Separately Bought)-Current Market Price Rs 2200/-

So the total Market Value of the abovementioned Gooods ai apprx Rs 9000/- + Rs. 5000/- worth of legal softwares =Apprx Rs 14000/-

Price Including Shipping + Insurance : Rs 5200/-

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Offer 2

1.Nokia 3230 phone
2.64 MB rsMMC Card (With lotsa ringtone,wallpapers and MMSes)
3.Nokia Original charger
4.Original Box Pack & Manual
5.Free Memory card adaptor

Price : Rs 4200/- including shipping
Rs 4000/- for those who want to pay in cash and collect it from me

---------------------------------------------
Offer 3

Data cable only : Original Nokia DKU 2 Datacable.Only 3 months old.Like brand new.Original market value is now about Rs 2000/--Rs 2200.

Price Including Shipping : Rs 1050/-

(Shipping Via DTDC or Blue Dart.Kolkata Buyeres prefferred but wont mind shipping)

--> Kolkata Buyers Can come to my place,check the phone,and pick it up by paying cash.:p:p)

-------------------------------------
Payment Option
1.Account payee Cheque
2.Fund Transfer.
(I have account in United Bank of India.Panihati Branch.Kolkata.West Bengal.Please check wheather this branch is supported by your Bank for Fund transfer.UTI & Citibank Suports ..but for other banks you have to check yourself)

1.Contact me Via PM or email to pratik2005 at gmail dot com

---------------------------
Link for the pics
*img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=handsetih6.jpg
*img525.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image094largemediumku4.jpg
*img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=specialeditiongoodiesankv4.jpg

Last edited:

sona

Broken In
I want the phone and the data cable only.......How much will be the cost.....

I am from kolkata..so no shipping cost.....!!!

PM me the cost...

OP
spitfire

spitfire

Gizmo Freak !
sona said:
I want the phone and the data cable only.......How much will be the cost.....

I am from kolkata..so no shipping cost.....!!!

PM me the cost...
The price listed here is for the phone and data cable only...softwares, reduced sizemmc card,charger and headset comes for free,you dont have to pay extra for them.And since they are not charged for,i cant offer you any more discount if you dont take them !

Since you are from kolkata I can offer you straight Rs 200 discount since no shipping charges will apply
!
So the price for evrything will be Rs 5000/- for the whole package

Mail me if you hav any queston !

Last edited:

sona

Broken In
spitfire said:
The price listed here is for the phone and data cable only...softwares, reduced sizemmc card,charger and headset comes for free,you dont have to pay extra for them.And since they are not charged for,i cant offer you any more discount if you dont take them !

Since you are from kolkata I can offer you straight Rs 200 discount since no shipping charges will apply
!
So the price for evrything will be Rs 5000/- for the whole package

Mail me if you hav any queston !

If original price is 6800........Then 5000 is too high...Is'nt it!!!!!
And i don't want those free goodies.....Just the phone and the data cable...

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
i'm interested but explain how come 5000 of legal softwares?since all the stuff was present the time u bought the phone and u paid 1k more.so why counting 5000 for it?

OP
spitfire

spitfire

Gizmo Freak !
sona said:
If original price is 6800........Then 5000 is too high...Is'nt it!!!!!
And i don't want those free goodies.....Just the phone and the data cable...
well if you buy the phone right now (Normal retail edition)from market it wil cost you rs 6800/- + Taxes (I bought it for Rs 11k )

But no data cable comes bundled with it..so you have to buy it separately..and ORIGINAL NOKIA DKU 2 datacable costs around RS 2000-2200 (I bought mine 3 months ago so its almost new )

so the price immidiatecly climbs to rs 9k only for the phone and the data cable even if you dont consider the softwares.and for that combo 5k isnt a too high a ask i think.....what say ?

nish_higher said:
i'm interested but explain how come 5000 of legal softwares?since all the stuff was present the time u bought the phone and u paid 1k more.so why counting 5000 for it?
I am not counting them...thats why I offerred them for free with the phone..I was showing the price you may have to pay for the stuff already present on the phone ...since this special edition phone is no longer sold

Now for the softwares...only the Norton antivirus ($44.95)and Opera browser($29.95) will cost you Rs 3000/- if you buy them legally now !

Since the pictures I uploaded still awaiting Mod approval I am uploading some pics to a 3rd party hosting site

*img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=handsetih6.jpg
*img525.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image094largemediumku4.jpg
*img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=specialeditiongoodiesankv4.jpg

Last edited:

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
I have a spareNokia Original DKU 2 Datacable for sale. I will sell it for 1k.Interested person can pm me !

sona

Broken In
NOW LOOK..........

i am not interested in the data cable and other stuff u are providing...i wont use those stuff at all........

ALL i want is the phone itself.......(which costs 6800)......
SO for me 5000 is very high........

OP
spitfire

spitfire

Gizmo Freak !
The offer have been updated !
There is a offer for everyone there.
Contact if interested !

Last edited:

utsav

damn busy...
in my city i get fully functional data cable for evry handset for 150 Rs .whether it may be for LG ,nokia,motorola,sony or samsung.all cables sell for 150Rs.
my friend got himself a nokia DKU2 cable (chinese)for 150Rs last month.:D

king007

In the zone
^^^You are crapping his sale dude. There is a hell lot of difference between Original stuff and some cheap chinese product.

If you do not intend to buy why CRAP with non-sense????

utsav

damn busy...
i am not saying that go and buy a fake chinese N95 for 8k rather than buying a original set for 25k.thats a different story.

i dont find any reason why nokia is selling a data cable for over 2k.

its just simply throwing away money when u can get the same performance with a cheaper substitute.I myself is using a chinese data cable and its quality is very good.no problems however.

2200Rs for a cable matters a lot .thats why people go for 150Rs alternates.

I hope u got the point and think before what u post next time...

OP
spitfire

spitfire

Gizmo Freak !
utsav said:
i am not saying that go and buy a fake chinese N95 for 8k rather than buying a original set for 25k.thats a different story.

i dont find any reason why nokia is selling a data cable for over 2k.

its just simply throwing away money when u can get the same performance with a cheaper substitute.I myself is using a chinese data cable and its quality is very good.no problems however.

Yups I agree that Nokia spare parts are insanely costly..A headset costs Rs 650 -1000, A battery Rs 1500-2000 , A data cable Rs 2200 a bluetooth headset rs 3500-7000 and so on...... but still who those insists on original still buy them..i an one of them.

With Nokia Data cable you never ever has to face "USB connecton error "..., "Unrecognized USB device error " ..."Unstable Connection ". kinda things..

And I have peace of mind coz my nokia is not going to be damaged with usb sperks due to some cheap chineese cables..

But Yes...Whether this peace of mind and ehsas of guranteed support from nokia care is worth that price is completely upto you
Cheers !!!

utsav said:

BTW....You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about..
Performance is not same..

Conisder yourself very lucky that you are not having issues with your cable..80% people who uses fake cable face some sort of problem within 1st week of use..

You can get a duplicate battery for as little as rs 200 , A headset for as little as Rs 35.. but do they have the same quality of a Nokia Original ??? Ask yourself dude !!!

Last edited:

utsav

damn busy...
i hav more than 30 friends who use fake data cables and only 1 who uses a original one. i hav myself seen the performance of the original nokia data cable which is used with an N72 and then connected with a fake one.no difference at all.

and as far usb device not recognised error.my aforementioned friend had it several times with his original data cable.

one precaution while buying fake cables.try to get the short cables and not the long ones.then u will get no errors.

I use a data cable which is 5 feet long and "FAKE" and not faced a problem ever.

and i never asked any1 to buy fake batteries.I myself buy original goods which r essential but 2200 Rs for a "taar ka tukra" is too much

king007

In the zone
Its not a discussion thread, its a sale thread, So ur posts encouraging cheap data cables is just crapping his sale.

There are many discussion thread where u can post about such things. But posting and bragging about 150Rs data cable is simply affecting someone who is selling a original one. Think before u post because you are posting in market section..........

Simple rule is, if you don't intent to buy then why CRAP?

sona

Broken In
Price still high for me!!!!

If u decide to reduce the price,then PM me.....I may negotiate with u....

casual_gamer

In the zone
As far as i know Nokia 3230 comes only in black with silver keypad. Even my friend has it, nothing is mentioned about the black edition on the box. Anyway, the FM is mono not sterio.

OP
spitfire

spitfire

Gizmo Freak !
casual_gamer said:
As far as i know Nokia 3230 comes only in black with silver keypad. Even my friend has it, nothing is mentioned about the black edition on the box. Anyway, the FM is mono not sterio.
you got it both wrong dude !!!
Nokia 3230 comes in three different colour combination
1.Silver black
2.Silver Bronze
3.Silver red

and the one I am selling is not a black edition...its a special edition pack that comes with lots of goodies absent in normal retail pack and happened to be black (or silver black if you prefer that terminology) in colour

Secondly the visual radio is stereo..not mono.The music player is mono but not the radio

Last edited:

narangz

Web developer
^^ Yes! The radio is stereo but music player is mono(its h/w limitation). But I never heard about any special edition of 3230.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom